eleven: white clover

Start from the beginning

Dan Oh forced out a smile and looked at Do Hwa. "He's aware of himself."

Hana's eyes widen in horror as she turned to Do Hwa, who was staring at right at her. They looked at each other, different emotions were swirling in their eyes. Dan Oh quietly walked away, knowing they have a lot to talk about and not wanting to interrupt.

"I don't know what to say..." Hana mumbled and looked away from Do Hwa. "Since when were you aware of yourself, Do Hwa?"

Do Hwa sighed softly. "Since the library. That time when you cried."

Hana gasped loudly. "It was that long?!" she exclaimed in surprise.

Do Hwa smiled, guiltily. "It bothered me when you cried that time. Then, I paid more attention to you, then I always see you and everyday you seem to get cuter and prettier---"

Hana blushed at his words. "Cute? Pretty? Me?" she asked in disbelief.

Do Hwa's eyes widen, realizing what he just said and stuttered trying to make an excuse, but Hana laughed wholeheartedly. Do Hwa stopped himself and stared at her affectionately.

Hearing a flip of a page, Hana smiled at Do Hwa before waving goodbye at him.

"Dan Oh and I will explain everything. Just wait a little longer. See you later, Do Hwa."

page flipping...

Stage Hana quietly entered the school's rooftop and saw Do Hwa playing the violin sadly. She glanced around in confusion, remembering this scene in Secret that the writer already made. This stage was supposed to be with Do Hwa and Joo Da. She looked down at the football field and saw Joo Da was busy cheering for Nam Ju.

'Did the stage changed? Is that even possible?'

Hana looked at Do Hwa, who has a sad expression on his face. "Do Hwa." she called out to him softly.

Do Hwa gasped in surprise and turned around, wiping his tears away. Hana saw what he did and smiled sadly.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" she asked in concern.

Do Hwa faced her and forced out a smile. "No, I'm fine." he assured her, not wanting her to worry

Hana nodded. "If there's something bothering you, I may not look like it, but I'm a good listener. I'm always here if you need me." she told him and grabbed his hand. "I know you're hurting, so I'll try my best to be there for you."

The two second leads gazed at each other softly before hearing the sound of a book closing. Do Hwa noticed cherry blossoms surrounding Hana and his eyes widen.

"Hana, why are there cherry blossom flowers around you?" he asked, clearly confused as what was happening around him.

Hana sighed. "We have a lot of explaining to do..." she mumbled and looked down at her hand that was holding onto Do Hwa's.

Do Hwa stopped freaking out and notice Hana became quiet. He followed Hana's eyes and looked down to see they were holding hands.

Hana smiled awkwardly. "I'm sorry." she apologized and tried to remove her hand from Do Hwa.

"No, wait!"

Do Hwa stopped Hana from removing her hand from his and intertwined their hands together. They looked at each other and felt their hearts flutter. They didn't experience the pain they felt before.