Prologue

(Do not own any characters story is mine and please enjoy)

Y/n = your name
H/c = hair colour
H/l = hair length
(Ect)

Y/n is a 24 year old transfer student she's gorgeous and has a bright kind innocent personality but that's what they think but in reality she has gone through so much pain she fell into deep despair causing her to change the way she acts .

Y/n soon turned into a bad girl who doesn't follow the rules and causes trouble to those who are greedy and manipulating. (She will be kind to those who are honest and kind back)

Preview: Y/n makes Friends and  eventually makes her way up the top in gambling . She has fallen for some fine rich men . Who will she choose? . What will happen? .

Y/n's past is very confusing and disturbing her father and mother left y/n when she was born to live abroad and sail in millions of money worth on just yatchs.

She was put up for adoption to a man who beat her . She would learn to play cards and other games in her spear time then went to school and worked for the  evil man she should call her new "father." but when she turned 19 she got news that her parents died on a plane crash causing the will of both parents to her.

She didn't know what they did but she was left with a lot of money and immediately leaving her "adoptive" home . She found out about a school and decided to have fun and join it.
She finds old friends who change y/n for they good.

Who will she meet ?
Will she lose all her money?
Can she gamble?

Read more to find out

(Please tell me if I offend anyone also I will use ur ideas and suggestions cause I'm not very good , have a nice day x)

- Rubyx