The First

I was playing my drums, smoking the marijuana. and then, I see a giraffe in a grey robe walk in with coffee.

"Whooooaaaaa brooooooo." I said.

"Sup." it said.

"Your not a giraffe." I said laughing. Then it stood on the back legs, and drank coffee that got everywhere, and walked out.

"Ha. Dude." I said.

Mike walked in and looked on the floor as I'm laughing my ass off.

"What the fuck!" Mike said.

"It wasn't me it was the giraffe wearing a grey robe!" I said and Mike looked at me.

"I think you took to much." Mike said taking my smoke.

"Who what the fuck." Billie said wearing a dress.

"Billie why are you wearing a dress?" Mike said.

"I feel pretty." He said.

"I'm filled in a room with idiots." Mike said.

"Why did you drop the coffee?" Mike said looking at me.

"Not me the giraffe did!" I said.

"Yeah sure and I am a unicorn!" Mike said.

"Nay nay." Billie said Mike looked at him and laughed. The giraffe stuck his head in the door.

"SEE RIGHT THERE!" I said pointing to the door. And once they turned around he was gone.

"Tré. How much have you smoked? And Mike give me that thing." Billie said taking the thing out of Mike hand and took a hit.

"HOLY SHIT A GIRAFFE IN A GREY ROBE HOLDING COFFEE!" Billie said and I looked at him.

"I TOLD YOU. WHO TOLD YOU? I TOLD YOU." I said.

"Holy shit, I'm done." Mike said walking out. The giraffe sat next to us. And me and Billie were looking at him.

"Nice dress." The giraffe said.

"Thanks." Billie said playing with the bottom of the dress.

Then all of a sudden, Gerard way fell threw the ceiling, he put a unicorn mask on flipped us off and galoppedaway. I started to laugh.

"WHO IVITED THE UNICORN GERARD?" Mike says from the other room. We both were laughing.

"I'm hungry." I said getting up.

"Get me CHIPPSSSSS!" Billie said.

"No way I was going to get us chips!" I said high fiving Billie.

"Get my coffee." The giraffe said.

"Ha ok." I said walking out the room. I see Mike on the couch, petting the uniagerard.

"What? I can do what I want." Mike said and Gerard snapped his fingers.

"And I'm the high one." I said walking over to the chips. I get a bowl and pour some chips.

I was making coffee. Then the giraffe walked over to me and throws the coffee across the room.

"SEE THE GIRAFFE DID IT!" I screamed looking at Mikes terrified face.

"That wasn't a fucking giraffe, you smoked up ratchet dipshit ass. That was some ghost paranormal shit! Fuck this and you smoke up ass I'm out! And I'm taking my unicorn Gerard." Mike said said picking up Gerard and flying out.

"Noooooooooo!" I said leaning out the door holding my hand out like the scene in titanic, I was rose and Mike was jack.

Billie was laughing his ass off.