"Spit it out before the traffic starts to move again." I roughly say this to her and I feel my phone start to vibrate.

"N-Nevermind." I sigh and pull my helmet off slightly so I could answer my phone. It didn't look like traffic was going to move so answering my phone for a second is fine. (F/n) seemed to be in her own world by the time I pulled out my phone. I want to say something to her but I honestly don't think she even wants to really talk. I glance at my dimmed phone screen to see that Isabel is calling. 'She's probably wondering where I am.' I answer my phone before she gets sent to my voicemail. Before I can say anything she shouts, "Where are you!" her voice sounds annoyed and tired.

"I'm on my way to get something to eat."

"Oh yeah that's great, it's not like you couldn't have just picked me up and brought me with you." she says this sarcastically.

"I couldn't have brought you and don't be a smartass." I retort this back at her tight tone of voice. I can hear her scoff through the phone. "Look Isab-" Just as I was about to tell Isabel to call me back later, I hear a tiny noise from behind me. 'Was that (F/n)?' then again I hear the same small noise that almost sounded like a small animal sneezing. I soon hear a voice mumble "Damn allergies". I glance back at her and then like it was planned she let out her kitten like sneeze. Who would have thought that her sneezes wouldn't be just as loud as her stomach. I can hear Isabel let out a weird cackle through the phone.

"So I couldn't come because ya have a kitten with you? Hehe.."

"Ya I have a kitten on the back of my motorcycle with a god damn helmet and everything." I sarcastically say this in an annoyed tone of voice. I shift my gaze back to the front as I notice the cars around me start to move. I wanna move too before some asshole honks his horn at me. "Oi I gotta go since I'm driving."

"Ya should have never answered my call then since it's illegal to talk n' drive on the phone at the same time." I let out a small sigh.

"Well anyways have a nice time with whoever you're with bro! I'll see you back at the apartment!." I say goodbye to her after she says this and I tuck the phone into my right front pocket. I pull my helmet down correctly and start to move with the flow of traffic. 'I wonder what type of fast food place the brat would be fine with.' Thinking this I start to brainstorm places that might be to (F/n)'s liking.

Reader pov~

I can feel my phone buzz in my back pocket every minute. Most of it was probably just some stupid game that I have neglected to delete. I didn't get tons of texts anymore, not because I don't have friends or anything but I just don't have anything to really talk about. The only person I text frequently is Ymir, since we are in most of the same classes and we go to the same university. If one of those buzzes is Ymir than she's probably asking if me or Krista are home. Ymir hangsout with me and Krista a lot, being that I study with her and that Krista and her are a couple. 'I'll just text her back later.' I wasn't going to pull my phone out while we were moving. What if the wind takes it and it flings into the windshield of a car and, 'Okay take a chill pill (F/n). Stop being such a paranoid loser.' I let out a sigh and I ignore the buzz of my phone.

The soft touch of the wind graces my face as we start to move at a constant speed again. I tilt my head up to look at the clouds above, only to lay my (e/c) eyes on a clear blue sky. It made it really easy to see the birds flying around. I really hope that one of those birds are the one that smacked into that building. Looking up at the sky makes me feel at peace a little, which is good since I'm 100% sure that I'm on the edge of having a heart attack. Now that I think about it, my heart isn't beating as fast as it used to. And now that I think even more I realize that I don't have any money.