𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

蘇科

You watched on the sidelines as Zuko sparred with Aito and got an idea

"Hey, have you ever sparred with a waterbender?"you asked, standing up. 

"No," he answered, stopping his practice. 

"Well then why don't you start? You never know who you're gonna come across. Aito, you can take a break," you stated, walking over to Aito and placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. 

"Oh, thank Spirits," he exasperatedly sighed, letting his shoulders slump as he walked away. 

"I'm not going to fight you," Zuko dismissed, coming out of his fighting stance. 

"What's wrong? You pig-chicken?" you cocked an eyebrow, smirking. 

You began flapping your arms like a pig-chicken and he rolled his eyes. 

"Fine, it's your funeral," he shrugged, returning to his fighting stance.

You got into yours and bent some water from the ocean, holding it close. 

Suddenly, Zuko shot fire at you. 

You dove out the way and turned the water into tentacles for your arms, wrapping one around his ankle and hoisting him into the air. 

"Ah!" he exclaimed as you lifted him up. 

You snickered and walked up to him. 

"Why didn't you use this when I attacked you at your village?" He asked, unamused. 

"There wasn't enough water around me," you answered, simply. 

"But there was snow," he added, confused. 

"Do you know how much concentration it takes to take the water out of snow? And I was kinda preoccupied with trying not to get hit with one of your fireballs," you cocked a brow, putting your hand on your hip. 

Just then, the ship turned and you lost focus, dropping Zuko. 

He flipped in the air to land on his feet but you both lost balance and fell onto the rail, Zuko falling on top of you. 

Hhe fell to keep his head from hitting you in the face, but caused your position to look like he had pinned you against the rail. 

You both blushed and he immediately backed away from you. 

"Someone's changing our course," he stated, looking up at the helm.

蘇科

You walked up to where the helmsman was supposed to be and saw him turning the wheel. 

"What's the meaning of this mutiny?! No one told you to change course," Zuko shouted.