"So we're not going to help him?" Giovanni asked fuming standing in the middle of their father's office

Kairo scrunched up his face "I don't give a fuck what you do. I'm not helping him" he said sternly. Kairo had already made up his mind and he wasn't interested in reasoning with Giovanni

Giovanni looked over to his father who sat comfortably in his chair behind his oval desk "Pa?! You're gonna let him do that?"

Before Santiago could utter a response Kairo cockily fixed his tie standing up making his presence known "Let me? Did you forget I have thirty percent ownership?

"The business that you don't even want to be apart of" Giovanni gritted out

"I move smart and you're reckless like Jahdiel, which is why he's in the shit he's in"  Kairo said now standing face to face with his own flesh with a menacing look.

"That's enough" Santiago said walking over, separating the two "I'll talk to Jahdiel. I'm not making any promises. Kairo is right we can't keep loosing money because of him"

Giovanni shook his head disappointingly "This ain't what family does" He retorted 

"Well maybe you ain't family" Kairo shrugged

"I'm your fucking brother figlio di puttana!" (Motherfucker)

Kairo causally let out a chuckle insinuating that didn't mean much too him. Santiago shook his head at both of his sons grabbing them by the back of their necks he shook them a little. "Figli maschi." He mumbled (Sons) "I don't like this back and forth between you two. Cut the shit out" Sending two light slaps to each of their faces he smiled "Get out I've heard enough from you two"

Kairo bumped shoulders with Giovanni before exiting first to set up his office since he had an appointment with a client in the upcoming moments. "He thinks he's better than me." Giovanni told his father "And you let him! Thirty percent?"

Santiago who was back seated in his favorite chair leaned back slightly shocked scrunching up his face in amusement "Are you questioning me Gio?" Giovanni opened his mouth to respond but he was sadly mistaken if he thought an actual response was needed, it was more of a warning.

Tread lightly.

"Can't be" he simply stated staring at his son. "I've taught you better than to ever question your father"

Giovanni made eye contact with his father before nodding his head and making his exit. Santiago thought the beef was petty it was only a ten percent difference between how the family drug business was split up. In a normal business environment Kairo would have the upper hand but because it was a family business and after all they were his sons, they both had equal leverage. However Kairo specifically controlled a portion of the money and Giovanni needed him on board before he could make any promises to Jahdiel. Kairo finished up with his client, who wrote him a very healthy down payment check for his work on the custom engagement ring. He then proceeded to go home to freshen up for him and Sade's outing.

Now hand in hand Sade had no clue what activity she was going to partake in when her and Kairo arrived at the Vibez Rooftop Lounge but she went with the flow as Kairo lead her to the outside seating since the sun was out with clear blue skies and a nice breeze to go with the heat. "This is so nice. I can't believe I've never been here" Sade smiled as she stopped to pick a single yellow flower sticking it in the vase that rested on the table and taking a seat.

 I can't believe I've never been here" Sade smiled as she stopped to pick a single yellow flower sticking it in the vase that rested on the table and taking a seat