"How's Kairo?" Mia asked diverting the conversation while bumping Sade with her hip in a teasing manner

"He's great we actually have a date later on" Sade found herself blushing. Kairo was a breath of fresh air as she was for him. Their vibe was just undeniable and the two enjoyed spending quality time with each other.

"Look at that smile!" Mia teased

Sade smiled covering her face with her hand. "Stop Mia!"

"What?! My sister is smiling and it's because she met a good man!" Mia continued to tease as she settled on a ripped up black Jean jacket in the size small.

"I don't want to jinx anything stop talking about it" Sade laughed "You think this is cute?"

Mia eyed the leather skirt "Super. But add a belt" Mia said reaching over grabbing one that went perfect placing it against the skirt "And boom. A look" After paying for the few items they did like they continued entering their favorite stores coming out with more items then they bargained for.

"Every time" Sade groaned as she swiped her card in Sephora.

"I told you not to even come in here" Mia laughed at her antics

"I don't even need any highlighter. But when you see Fenty Beauty you grab it" Sade informed causing the cashier to join in on the laughter.

"Well when I look at my bank account it told me aht! Aht! Put Fenty beauty back" Mia joked.

"Girl you're too much! How's Xavier?" Sade asked as they exited and headed to the food court to grab something light to eat.

With a roll of her eyes Mia scoffed pulling her own chair out "Somewhere with his trashy,nasty, greasy ass baby mother"

"He still sleeping with her huh?" Mia nodded and Sade gave her that look "Mia you know you deserve better. He won't leave her alone"

"He will Sade." Mia responded not sure if she was trying to convince Sade or herself

"When?" Sade questioned sternly

Mia folded her arms tearing her eyes away from Sades glare "I love him okay? I know what he's doing is wrong but-"

"You think he'll change. Mia you'll be waiting forever." Sade told her cutting her off already knowing the same retired lines Mia was going to recite
Mia knew her best friend was right but right now she just couldn't see herself leaving Xavier especially with his seed in her belly unbeknownst to anyone.
-

Kairo eyed his half brother down not quite sure how to feel as he went on a rant about finding a way to help Jahdiel

Kairo eyed his half brother down not quite sure how to feel as he went on a rant about finding a way to help Jahdiel. Giovanni was the result of their father having a seven year affair making the boys only two years apart. While Santiago kept both lives separate, splitting time, holidays and money between the two, the boys grew up knowing nothing about the other. Kairo still found himself not mentioning Giovanni when asked about his childhood or siblings.