XX

Sunday 1979. 8:39AM.
______________________________

    "Right on time." Albert placed your unconscious body onto the single mattress in the basement. Just a day ago, it previously was occupied by another kid. Said his name was 'Vance', but he wasn't staying in the basement anymore. Especially not with his girlfriend.

    "Please.." just as the man was getting up to leave, an arm latched onto his wrist tightly, pulling him back. It hurt to speak, it hurt so, so much. Not as much as it hurt to think about your friends, Robin, Finney, and Gwen. What were they doing now?

_________________________________
Sunday 1979. 4:12PM.
______________________________

    "Mamá, ella no está aquí. estoy preocupado.." Robin rested his face in his hands on the table, shaking his head in distress.

     "Estoy seguro de que está bien, cariño. si ella no se presenta a la escuela mañana, avísame." His mother replied, flipping to the next page in her newspaper as she tried to take her mind off of everything that happened. She knew you were dating Vance, as you told the woman everything. Once she heard the news of his disappearance, she knew how you'd react. Jumping to action, trying to find him yourself. She knew how you didn't trust the police, since they hadn't even found the other 4 kids, so how could they assure you everything would be okay?
    "¿Por qué no te registras en su casa? ella podría estar durmiendo en.." she suggested, but then told him to bring Finney. If something did happen to you, she didn't want Robin out by himself now.

    "si mamá. Te amo." Robin couldn't bare looking at his mother for one more second, he didn't want her seeing his vulnerable state. She had already taken him around the neighborhood for any sign of you during the early morning hours, and it made him feel extra guilty when there was no trace of you anywhere. When realizing you hadn't stopped by Robin's house in morning before he went to his weekend detention, his heart dropped. He immediately knew something was off, of course you would show up.

    "Tengo que ir a pasar por su casa, ¡gracias, Mamá!" The boy quickly pecked his mom on the cheek before turning on his heel, making a break for the garage where his bike laid untouched. It was a Sunday, so Finney would be home.

    "Come on, come on." Robin knocked on the boy's front door a few times, pausing for a moment after each to listen in. Maybe he was't home? But, a second later, a certain blondie swung open the door in worry. He thought the police were at the door with how loud Robin was pounding on it!

    "Dude, it's 4pm, and my dad isn't home right now." when Robin didn't answer, Finney took a second to take in his hurt expression. He'd never seen him look so distressed, so emotional. Robin wasn't one to show many emotions around anyone, anyone except you. He thought it would make him seem weak.

    "She's gone."

Who was she? No, that's not what Finney thought. He knew exactly who Robin was talking about.
"I'll get my bike," he closed the door and disappeared down the hallway, running to the garage to get his bike. Gwen was able to stay home alone, as long as she kept the doors locked, so Finney left her there with the news he needed to do something important.

_________________________________
Sunday 1979. 5:01PM.
______________________________

Nothing. Complete and utter nothingness. No sign of you whatsoever, except for your bike on the road. The kickstand wasn't down, and the bike laid next to a rock.
"You don't think.. she was taken too..?" Finney dared to ask as he tried catching his breath. The two boys pedaled to your house in a rush to talk to your mother. She didn't answer the door, so Robin used his spare key.