{Chapter_2/Second_Chances}

Mr Egg

My eyes opened slowly as I hoisted myself off the ground. I caught a glance of Ria, Mr Cheese and The Gentleman. Ria was the first one I approached. I couldn't have been the only one back to normal. I still remember it all. The torture... Being forced to victimise The Gentleman... I don't think I'd ever be able to forgive that monster. Not like he'd ask for it anyways. But how was I set free? Was I the only one? I gave Ria a little shake on the shoulder.

"Wh-where am... I...?"

I couldn't have been more relieved. I hugged Ria the tightest I could. If both of us were free, that meant the other two were too. As I helped Ria regain her balance, The Gentleman and Mr Cheese awoke too.

"Cheese Louise! Mr Cheese is back baby!" Exclaimed Mr Cheese happily. For the first time, I was actually happy for him. We were all free, and given a second chance of freedom. As we all gathered behind a large hill, we took a breather, and made sure that No-Visor wasn't around.

"Pardon me, but does anyone know exactly how we were set free?" Asked The Gentleman. We all thought for a while, and eventually we came to two possible conclusions. No-Visor was dead, or weakened. Personally, I think he's weakened. It wouldn't be that easy to kill him. So he must've been weakened by someone and he just lost control of us.

"He could still be out for us." Stated Ria. It then hit us all that we may not be completely free. We still could've been on No-Visor's kill list. We needed to find safety. That and maybe weapons. Mr Cheese's face lit up.

"Wait! I have an idea!"

We all turned towards Mr Cheese. I know Mr Cheese could have some really good ideas if he tried to think, so if he had an idea, there was hope.

"It's only the front of the airship that's really broken, so the Cargo and Med should still have supplies. C'mon guys!" Mr Cheese dashed off towards the airship, half dragging The Gentleman with him. Me and Ria followed along. I hope he's right...

_-_-_-_-_+_-_-_-_-_

Duncan

I was leaning on one of the billiards of Lounge, practicing my aim on the dart boards. Of course it was terrible. I missed the dart board all together. Probably because I was in a very bad mood. But can you blame me? I was forgotten by my own master. And to be honest, I'd probably never recover. No-Visor was the one thing that kept me going. My schemes weren't accepted anywhere else. Neither were my inventions. Looking back, I never realised how much my life had changed up until now. I was about to fire my next dart, when suddenly...

"There you are."

I turned around and, out of instinct, accidentally threw the dart in the direction of Dr Docktor. He caught it with his fingers, mid air, with only a small cut on his finger left over. I quickly turned away in embarrassment and shock. Dr Docktor came over to me, still holding the dart.

"Aren't you supposed to be minding-" I cut off as Dr Docktor put the dart back into my hand.

"He's asleep. And besides, that's not how you throw a dart." He adjusted my fingers gently around the dart and told me to loosen my grip. I looked towards the center and the the dart. Close, but at least it was on the dart board this time.

"You'll get there." He smiled. "Just takes practice." It was then we heard voices.

"Do you see that in there?"

"Oh sh- yeah it's him..."

Dr Docktor rushed out, signalling for me to follow. We saw four people. We immediately recognized them. Four of No-Visor's victims. The orange one spoke.

"How and why are you here?!"