(#3) The Gift They'd Buy For You

Peter Parker

        Peter would get you something sentimental. He'd listen carefully in conversation and remember it when gift giving occasions rolled around.

Wanda

Wanda would chose something that reminds you of home. That feels like home. A scarf, a scent. She'd pick it out with care, and wrap it nicely. Not with too much perfection though. It'd look homemade enough, marked by her careful touch.

Loki

Loki has trouble picking out gifts for you. He never knows quite what you'd like, so he often resorts to jewelry. Elegant and minimal, as he soon learned you liked. Something you could wear, practically, to remind you of him.

Tony Stark

It's no secret. Tony is an awesome gift giver. Or at least he thinks so. He goes all out, You might not love everything he choose for you, but it's adorable anyway. So you smile every time, because you just can't help it.

Steve

Steve prefers to take you somewhere special, or cook for you. Breakfast in bed. Dinner by candle light. Sometimes, you two take a trip and he helps you find something.

Bruce

Bruce keeps it practical. It actually works really well. Each pair of socks he's presented to you is treasured, day after day. Lately, he's started mixing it up with patterns. You're charmed.

Thor

Thor has taken a creative approach to gift giving. He goes one of two routes.

A. Fancy jewelry

B. Funny tee shirts

C. That one time he bought you a waffle maker

Natasha

Natasha would give you a more personal present. A bottle on wine to enjoy together, a piece of fine jewelry. Things that are expensive, and tasteful, but never excessive.

Author's note

I haven't updated in weeks, but here we are. It's a bit different, but just where my head went. I'll get back to you soon with one talking about what you'd do for them on a gift giving occasion. Thanks for reading!!!

P.S. It's so late right now. Why do I only have the patience for this at night? Thanks again :)

P.S. comment anything else you want to see!