Spotted Angels

"Come on Law! I'm bored~" You say, pushing him down against his chair. He rumbles a laugh.

"What would you like to do?" He asks.

"I don't know, isn't there something?" You ask, plopping down onto his lap. He smirks, putting his arms around your waist and pulling you closer. Ever since that day, the two of you had become even closer. He told you all about his adventures and plans, and you told him about your misadventures searching for him. He had a blushed a bit and grinned when you talked about them, apparently it made him really happy that you came after him.

"Hmm, not really," He muses. You hum and close your eyes, lips pursing as you try to think of something. His eyes lock on your lips and he leans over, capturing them. You tense, eyes snapping open. "Sorry, I've just always wanted to do that..." He whispers pulling away with a slight blush.

"Y-you did?" You manage with a blush. He chuckles and tilts his head.

"Did? I still do," He rumbles, smirking. "I'm in love with you ___, I always have been," He murmurs.

"You..." You stare at him in shock. He shifts at your response, blushing a bit more until you grin and hug his neck cheerfully with a purr. "You love me!?" You squeak. He laughs softly, hugging you tighter.

"Yes, I do," He rumbles. You pull back with a large grin.

"I love you too Law!! So much!" You gasp, kissing him cheerfully. He kisses back lovingly, cupping your cheek.

"I glad you decided to take human form, your leopard kisses were quite rough," He muses. You smile mischievously and he pauses.

"Like this?" You giggle, kissing him hard, nipping his lip playfully. He chuckles, letting put a slight growl, nipping back.

"Kinda, your whiskers tickled back then too," He comments. You giggle and press your forehead to his and look into his eyes deeply.

"Shush, your little soul patch tickles too," You shoot back, rubbing a thumb over his chin.

"Does it?" He muses, rubbing his chin on your cheek and neck, tickling you with it. You giggle and try to pull away but his strong arms keep you in place.

"Hehehe! Law! N-no fair!" You giggle.

"I remember saying something like that the first time you changed form," He recalls, still tickling you.

"Heheh! You remember that?" You giggle.

"Of course, for whole second I thought you were an angel," He chuckles. You blush and nuzzle his neck.

"I always saw you as a spotted angel," You murmur.

"Heh, you're the spotted angel," He rumbles. You smile at each other. "I love you," He whispers.

"I love you too,"