FAULTY ACCUSATIONS I

Late 1800s, in the finest of streets in London City, nestled a bookstore known for its distinction. It came to the public eye that the very owner of
that store was dubbed an authoress. Nevertheless, many ridiculed her work of literature as they could not understand the purpose of her written words. But in her eyes, everything was perfectly serene. The fair lady was exceedingly content to hear that none other than the Royal Prince Manjiro of the Sano family accepted her work with open arms. And that exclusively was the reason for her store's boost in adoration.

"May i have the latest collection of your creation, Lady (Y/n)?" Another purchaser called out. You would be deceitful if you said that you were perfectly fine on your own. Due to one ruthless paper of gossip, sudden customer rushes had happened left and right. The weekly canards of La Reina have been the deepest depths of your nightmares. Recently, the mysterious author was not only targeting you but your Majesty as well. Word came out that the prince was fond of your work., And what is more catastrophic than the Royal fanatics coming to buy your work for waste!? Indeed, you did not mind as your pockets were filled in seconds time. Even so, would it hurt to have one other soul care about your piece?

Sitting down on his costly study, the Royal highness was not pleased. His dark as night eyes glared down at the newsprint in his hands. A loud thud was made out as the sheet of paper was now wrinkled to shreds. His hands now grasping the edges of his perfectly polished table, he inhaled sharply. Mikey was fetchingly "eager" to meet the composer "La Reina". The soon-to-be king wanted to bring them to their knees as they beg for forgiveness with tears running down their face. And he knows exactly who was behind this ruse.

"Clink." "Clink." Your keys clashed as you unlatched your residence's door. At last, you are settled in your home's comfortable atmosphere. Taking in the fresh air, you exhaled with all of your heart. Today was very tiring indeed. A nice, invigorating cup of water would do wonders for your ponding fatigue. With that, the female jogged straight to the kitchen and concurrently, a glass cup of water was standing high and prominent on the stone-fabricated countertop. You were befuddled. You did not recall leaving behind a recently cold cup of water. Though, you were estranged by this occurrence, you quaffed pint after pint the good water. FREEZE. Your figure stood still and pupils dilating, specks of black adorned your vision. Until, collapsing on your very own kitchen ground.

Unknown hands seized your shoulders as they vigorously shook you out of slumber.  The fair maiden opened her shut eyes immediately, terrified by the action. One could have coincidences but this authoress had one too many. But what came to her vision was "eye candy" as the misteresses back at bakery would describe it. Hair as black as the night sky above, eyes as empty as the pit-less holes, and name as precious as the pirate's hard-to-find gold. You were met with a visage. A visage hard to miss by your likes. The Third Prince Of the Sano Family, your majesty Manjiro.

You scurried to bow for respect, but his visuals were too mesmerizing to make you aware of your surroundings. Your hands and legs were cuffed on a retractable table.

"Good evening, is it not?"

Mouth was gagged. Hmphs and puffs were only audible. He approached with a such boasting posture and his hand cupped your red tear-stained cheek. Oh? Did i mention you were weeping? You were petrified. You, a peasant writer, meeting feared royalty without any notice. And the more peculiar was you were tied up. Is this the Sano family hospitality?

"Aww! But you were ever so bold writing those rumors! Why the frightened face?"