♤♤♤♤♤♤Chapter XX♤♤♤♤♤♤

Start from the beginning

Y/N just stayed silent and wanted to leave the conversation for another time but hearing his older sister Praline marriage life.

He can't telling her that he doesn't care about their child. He knew he had to choose his words carefully.

Y/N: I know I may not look father or husband material at times Viola...but I will try to be a good one. I do care but I've been Mama sided most of my time so..

Viola looked up and saw him struggling before and hearing his confession on what he was trying to say.

Y/N: So– *sighs deeply* So of course it may seem I don't care. I mean before and I'm going to be honest so I suppose I understand why you want to beat my ass. Even though you won't be able to.

Y/N continued on his explanation as the last part he lift both arms in "surrendering" way but mainly making his point.

She chuckled at this but continued listening.

Y/N: I didn't really care much about you honestly. I mean, all my life I've been told that an arranged marriage is best and suitable way to "love".

Viola was shocked to hear this. Heartbreaking but continued on.

Y/N: It sounded so stupid. I never really wanted to love but just a serve a fulfilling purpose to my family. Although, Mama really.

Viola now began to understand why he this certain way. Big Mom is known to be ruthless and a troublesome women for many.

And Y/N begin by her side most of his lifetime of course it impact and affect his mind on the way it goes.

Y/N: By the first week it was alright. Kept the act and well marriage came– and now weeks past and now...

Viola: ....Y/N...

Viola wanted to reach out for him. Comfort him.

Y/N: Remember when I asked you about my heart racing and my thoughts at Dressrosa?

Viola nodded remembering what he was talking about. She couldn't give out a good answer for him as she was also inexperienced with love situation or love relationship.

Y/N: I think it's something more. I remember hearing something from my past voyage from a man telling his son I think about 'love'.

Viola: What...what did the man say? Out of curiosity..

Y/N looked at Viola and soften his gaze a bit more.

Y/N: He said, "Love doesn't come naturally. It may seem like 'love at first sight' by how many times does that really happen? Not much really. When you met someone you get acquainted, then you become good friends. Friends into best friends and soon enough you catch feelings for that other person"

Viola listen very fixated to the story of what Y/N was saying.

Y/N: Then his son asked him " how do you've fallen in love", to which he responded, "You're heart starts racing and sometimes you can't comprehend to things. You get lost from looking into their eyes, voice and everything about them. And the momemt you confess to them and they responded the same you feel– then you found love at last."

Y/N: I honestly found it stupid when I was hearing that whole shit thing.

Y/N chuckled at his statement as Viola stared at him and chuckling along softly as well.

Viola: Did he say anything else or did you leave when you got tired of it?

He stupid his laughter and looked at her.

Y/N: I stopped listening but what I do remember that struck me the most to that stupid story was. "Love is something easily to get and also easily erase at the same time. It may seem easy but know this— love can shaped into may different ways. Caring, torture, abusive, etc. But the moment that person comes into your life, from the person you were before will start to fade. You'll be a different man for that person you love to the things that come after. So no matter what— cherish and hold that person til the very end."

Viola was in utter shock. She couldn't comprehend what he just said.

Y/N: I knew that love was stupid and I wanted it so bad before. But the things is I was about to get of that person and raise that kid myself and someone else and you know....all badass shit.

Viola nodded seeing that would be very reasonable why he might do that to his own child in the future.

Y/N: But also being honest..when we spent together it was..pleasant. I do care for you but remember Viola there will be times where I won't. It's out of habit thinking it's better to off alone. So I'll try to be be better.

Viola couldn't think for a moment. Her body... her dlbody just moved on its own and hugged Y/N's waist. Holding it tight thinking he'll be leaving soon enough.

Viola: It's alright. I don't expect things to go quickly and smoothly. But I know one day— you'll be an amazing husband and even better Father.

Y/N couldn't help himself and held her tightly as well. He enjoyed this feeling. No— he loved it.

Y/N: I know this is so stupid to say. And a big early but I'm a man who says shit early or what not but—

The pink-headed man distance himself slightly from the brown-headed women. Looking intensely at her eyes showing something different in them.

Y/N: *Inhales deeply* Viola Charlotte– I love you. I love you very much to the point of who knows.