Chapter-4 Guets are here

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I want to ask where is the lunch box?"

"Lunch box?"

"Yes,which my wife always sends here? Where is it? Have you forgot to put it in my cabin?"

Jungkook didn't notice that he actually addressed y/n his wife. But Tony did.

"But sir Miss y/n didn't send any lunch box today. I was also waiting for it but your driver didn't come."

Jungkook got confused because never y/n forgets to send him lunch. That's a different thing that Jungkook rarely eat it.

"Oh okay, you can go now."

Tony bowed and turn around to go.
"Today sir is waiting for lunch. Then why don't he appreciate his wife's work,hmprude and ungrateful human. I don't know how miss y/n live with him."

He mentally rolled his eyes and left the cabin.

Evening-5:30pm

Jungkook returned back home. Toady y/n didn't open the door. Entering inside he got welcomed by the wonderful aroma of food which is spread around the whole house.

He unconsciously went towards the kitchen and saw y/n preparing food. Many types of dishes were already prepared. He cleared his throat gaining hrr attention. Y/n looks at him and smiled

"Welcome home."

He nodded and ask "Everything ready?"

"Yeah almost everything is done."

"Hmmm. When did you came back?"

"I had come around 3:30. How was your meeting?"

"It was good. We got the deal."
Jungkook answered but he mentally got confused. Why he is telling this to her? He never shares anything and why he is talking this much with her?

Hell something is wrong.

"Wow congratulations. How was the lunch?"Jungkook raised his eyebrows at her and spoke.

"Like you had send it!"
Her eyes widen in shock. How can she be this much dumb. She completely forgot about it. She is about to apologize but got interrupted by the door bell.

"I think they are here."
Jungkook went to open the door.

Y/n smack her head and spoke.
"Aah you stupid girl how can you do this? I will ask him to forgive me. First let's welcome the guests."

She untied the apron and run towards living room where Jungkook is already welcoming them.

"Welcome."
"Jungkook." All of them hug him one by one.

Jungkook smiles widely which is very surprising for y/n. As she rarely had seen him smiling.

"I missed you so much guys."

"We also missed you too Jungkook. It's been so long and man you become more handsome."The boy with curly hairs spoke which y/n assumed must be Zaid.

"And hot".The girl in red dress spoke on which all four of them laughed. Y/n smiled seeing their bonding.

"Well boy where is our sister in law? When I get to know you got married we were really surprised. Especially me I was too excited to meet your wife....where is she? Your Mrs Jeon."

Jungkook's smile dropped which didn't get noticed by zaid. He is about to ask again when his eyes fall on you. He got astonished seeing you. You were looking so beautiful even in a normal outfit.

"There you are sister in law."
Zaid says and comes towards you. While Leena look at Jungkook with confusion and ask.

"What is this Jungkook?"

"You got married to this girl!"

"I thought you will gonna marry with mia. She was your love right?"

"Then why did you married her?"

"Who is she?"

How was the chapter 😁

Please vote, comment and follow 🥺

Your lazy author is working hard 🤧