Blind Date

Ugh, really not looking forward to tonight, Morgan set me up on a blind date with her friend called Dougie. I really didn't want to go but she insisted, I guess it will take my mind off work for a while though. I'm getting so stressed at the minute, so many deadlines and so little time - I feel like I'm in school again! But anyway, it won't be too bad I'm sure, from what I've heard, Dougie's a very nice guy and, I'll be back in my bed in no time!

As I'm waiting, I decide to scroll through my twitter and obviously there is a ton of idiots on there. I got into a massive argument with this one girl; I love a bit of twitter beef! She was using the hashtag "FemenistsAreUgly" which makes me so angry! I started by explaining to her how that hashtag was unnecessary and what feminism actually is, obviously she was taking none of it, she probably didn't understand what I was saying since no educated person would say that in the first place! Time passed quickly as I used my intense sass skills on this complete asshole, I suddenly looked up at my clock. Shit!! I have 15 minutes until I have to leave! I quickly decide on a simple outfit, black high waisted jeans, white off the shoulder top, paired with my black leather jacket and nude platform heels. I didn't have time for any intense makeup, so I went for the easy option. Black cat flick eyeliner, big eyelashes and red lipstick. I just left my hair how it always is, brown, long, wavy and boring. Oh and not to forget my full fringe. I quickly grab my black handbag as well as my white iPhone 5S and leave my flat. I make my way over to my blue ford fiesta and get in, already 10 minutes late. I punch the postcode of some resteraunt called Thai Edge into the sat-nav. I've ever heard of that place before which is odd. Maybe it's new, I don't know.

"You have reached your destination" the sat-nav says out loud. I can't have reached my destination though, I'm in the middle of a maze of houses! Oh my god, I'm in Liverpool! I must've put in the wrong postcode. Yep, as I suspected. I put in one number wrong. I hope Dougie doesn't think I've stood him up. I'm already 20 mins late and it'll take me at least 30 minutes to get there. I drive as fast as i can and finally get to Thai Edge, 45 minutes late. I look around and I can't see anyone, he's probably left by now. I'm about to leave when I hear a quiet "umm, are you Freya?".

(this chapter is quite short I know but i haven't had much time. I hope you enjoyed and will be updating soon! -x)