22 - it's tempting

Start from the beginning

I give up and allow my body to melt into his, securing my arms around his waist tightly, splaying my fingers over his abdomen in a tight grip.

I can't help but run them over his tensed muscles, feeling the dents of his abs.

My nose brushes his back, and I breathe in, his smell consuming me and clouding my brain in pleasure.

I hear him breathe in once, and then he says something in Italian that I don't understand, but it makes my legs squeeze the tiniest bit from the slight accent.

"Mi stai distraendo cazzo." [you're fucking distracting me baby]

I desperately want to know what he said, but I just shout over the roar of the engine as he revs the bike up.

"What?" He seems to have heard me, but doesn't say anything else as he pulls out of the parking spot and drives towards the exit and onto the main road.

The immediate brush of wind in my hair and on my face is sending a wave of euphoria through me, and I tighten my grip as Rocco accelerates down the road and turns off into another street.

Every time he steers, the muscles in his back bunch and the flaps of his blazer hit my knees. His hands are gripping the handlebars firmly as he pulls into a small side street, past a bunch of small cafes and restaurants and onto another main road.

He weaves through the cars, and I tempt myself with the thought of standing up and spreading my arms out like a bird.

This feeling is exhilarating, and I want to stay in this moment forever.

He finally starts to slow down, and then he's turning into another parking garage similar to the one under the apartment building we live in.

The only difference is, this one is almost completely empty with the exception of an orange Ferrari and another black SUV parked up.

We pull into a spot near the elevators and I climb off the motorbike on wobble legs, nearly toppling over.

All the adrenaline seems to have worn off, but it reignites itself as Rocco grasps me around the waist to stop me from falling, his large hand a support against gravity.

"Easy there." His voice grounds me and I take a step closer to him, wanting to feel his warmth and the feel of him against me.

I don't know why my mind and body are suddenly feeling all these things for him, but I know for a fact that I like it. A lot.

I raise my hands up to push off the helmet on my head, but Rocco lifts my chin with one hand and starts to loosen the grips underneath, his knuckles grazing the hot skin, making sparks fly and spread all over my body.

He seems to have taken off his helmet already, with one hand at that, and pulls me closer with his arm around me.

I can smell him again, and I watch as he slowly pulls off the helmet, placing it on the bake of the bike before bringing his hand up to smooth the static hair, all messed up from the wind.

His fingers are gentle and careful, and he's looking into my eyes so intensely that if it wasn't for his arm still wrapped around me, I'd probably be a puddle on the floor right now.