°《¥Chapter 6¥》° Alot of Saiyan Females and Hello... Trunks Partner

"Speaking."
'Thought?'
"YELLING?!"
"Y/n Saiyan/God/Omni/Angel Form."

(Y/n Son)

(Y/n Son)

Y/n was bored with Piccolo waiting for the Saiyans to arive and Bulma was talking to Good Launch, Bad Launch, 21, 18, 17, Suno, Pan, Summer, Gina, Goki, Piccola, and Radita then Piccolo said "Hey, Y/n? What if They are stronger then our Vegeta in our time?" And Y/n said "His an Weak Mortal Piccolo, we are Gods yet we have to play with Childs." And Piccolo chuckled at that and then they sense power level coming and Y/n said "Why the heck I sense Krillen, Tien, Yamcha, The Small one and? Whos that?" Then Krillen, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and then one landed and Y/n looked and glare and said "Time Protraller." And Y/n got up and Piccolo said "Hey, why don't we kill them here and right now to make it easyer for us." And Y/n shake his head no and said "No, Let them die like normal but I won't save them and we don't have to worry about that Brat boy Gohan... You sense that don't you.." and Piccolo tich and 21 said "Wait? Is that Gohan!" And an Kid Gohan land and he looked like his one in when they battled Vegeta and Nappa and then Y/n heard People land and Y/n looked and saw Many and Many Saiyan Girls and Y/n said "The fuck?" And Vegeta was looking at Y/n and said "Kakkorat! Come down here and fight me!" And Y/n said "Nah I'm good." And the Z Fighters was shocked exapt the Girls and Piccolo and Gine said "Y/n, just fight Vegeta already cause his just going to wine about him being an Saiyan Prince." And Y/n said "And Your talking to an God, Let them Fight them and I'll jump in with Piccolo if we are needed." And Y/n was relaxing and So was Piccolo and Piccolo had Summer and she sweatdrop from it and Nappa came up and said "Oh perfect! I have friends for you weaklings." And Y/n said "Atleast he got it right." Then Nappa planted Seeds and Saybainmen came out from the griund and Y/n was bored realxing and was watching the fight and one of them sucide Bomb with Yamcha and Y/n laugh at that and Piccolo open his eyes and saw Tamcha dead and Laugh at that and Vegeta said "Well, it seems they aren't friends of yours." And Y/n looked and saw Vegeta was next brolder to them and Y/n said "Hm, They were my friends but we just don't them, also wait until they die then we will Fight or whatever." And Y/n was realxing then The Time Protraller went to Nappa and did Damage but then he sense someone coming and everyone else did and Bulma looled and said "Hm? Hey why does she look like Goki?" And Goki looks and said "Hey! Who is she why does she look like me!"

" And Y/n was realxing then The Time Protraller went to Nappa and did Damage but then he sense someone coming and everyone else did and Bulma looled and said "Hm? Hey why does she look like Goki?"  And Goki looks and said "Hey! Who is she why does...