"That was a possibility, Anyways I'll be talking with Chifengzun for a while about the talismans." Wei Wuxian bowed and left the two brothers alone.

Lan Wangii paused "What would be the perfect way to propose to Wei Ying?" He blurted out after a while.
"You should ask Huaisang that..." Lan Xichen said after a while.

"Right...I almost forgot you and Chifengzun still haven't gotten any progress-anyways-See you later!"

Lan Xichen sputtered "Wangji!"

—————————

"You want me-us-to help you think on how to propose to Wei-xiong?" Nie Huaisang questioned.

"And that, while we're in the middle of a war?" Jin Zixuan questioned after.

Lan Wangji nodded.

"Why don't you think about this after the war?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"Because War is going to end in a few weeks from now, and then I will have to prepare what I should say and all that." Lan Wangji said as if it was obvious.

"Knowing Wei-xiong he might want something unique and memorable and unexpected." Nie Huaisang said.

"Does proposing a chicken to him count?"

"What? NO!"

—————————

"These could be useful, you never fail to surprise me Wei Wuxian." Nie Mingjue said and Wei Wuxian smiled sheepishly "I'm full of surprises."

"Will you be able to join us in a few days?" Nie Mingjue questioned the younger male "I think so, I am still a bit sloppy with my forms but in a few days...Yeah I'll be able to, Why do you ask?" Wei Wuxian questioned the buffer man.

"I don't think the other disciples can take on Lan Wangji's sulking face."

Wei Wuxian looked at him confused "But when he sulking he puts his bottom lip out as if he's pouting and will whine, was he that annoying?"

The Nie disciples with them were shocked and Nie Mingjue blinked.

"I think he only sulks like that with you."

Wei Wuxian thinned his lips "How does he usually sulk?"

"He looks pissed."

Wei Wuxian huffed and face palmed "That big baby."

—————————

Lan Wangji was staring at the thing above him.

The ceiling of the tent?

Whatever that was called.

He was thinking on matter that are more important than war: Wei Wuxian.

Who or what could be more important than him? He is the best person on this world! The whole universe even!

He then saw someone entering the tent.

"Lan Zhan."

"Hello A-Ying!"

Wei Wuxian flushed at the nickname before sighing "I'll be joining you in a few days, so stop scaring the others with the face you call sulking, poor disciples were scared."

Lan Wangji pouted "Your Lan Zhan was also missing you! But you're more concerned about the disciples?"

Wei Wuxian huffed and got on top of him "I know my Lan Zhan also missed his Wei Ying, but don't scare the disciples, We still need them alive."