A Party Is Beginning!

Start from the beginning

(The agents of L.E.A.F began to hold hands as they begin looking at the monster)

The Agents Of L.E.A.F: ULTRA KILLER WAIL PRINCESS CANNON 9000!

(The ultimate bomb has been released as the monster looks up. Then it begins firing a huge blast that takes the monster into dust. After the battle, the agents of L.E.A.F look down as the Ferris wheel was saved)

Beta-Carrotina: We did it!

Green Shadow: Welp, it was a lot easier than I thought...

Solar Flare: We made you a gift...for your birthday!

Grass Knuckles: Come on, everyone. Let's head down to the house!

(Elsewhere, in a dark hidden space, the deceptihogs were looking for some victims to catch)

Megatron Pig: Is there any victims to catch?

Soundwave Pig: I don't know... But I thought we caught some if they weren't even their.

Lockdown Pig: But that one group... they could be useful.

Captain Nemesis Prime Bird: We got a little to ourselves, didn't we, flamewar?

Flamewar Bird: Lay it off, guys. Trypticon looks different since we joined the group.

NoodleGrace: Calm down, Flamewar. Maybe there is something we can-

(She is interrupted as a doll looks down at the Ferris wheel)

???: How amazing! (Eyes get small) I must have it! I really, really, really, really, have it...!

Jumpstring: Well, there's someone on the job to do that.

???: You can count on me. Call me Blastgirl, and I look so brutal!

Karatename: Great. Can we come along as well?

Blastgirl: Alright... just one victim, okay?

Deceptihogs: Let's do it!

Jumpstring: Oh, and can someone get me a hand?

(Blastgirl looks at her before slapping her in the  face.Cuts back to the agents of L.E.A.F walking back with Beta-Carrotina as they heard a scream. The scream came from both the reporter and the man)

News Reporter: Ah! We're falling!

Citron: Don't worry. This orange from the future is coming to the rescue!

(Citron leaps into the air accompanied by Nightcap and Wall-Knight. They save the reporter and the man, but the camera drops into the water with a splash)

Nightcap: Saved the day again?

Citron: Maybe you had that same dream again...

Wall-Knight: Forget about the dream, let's bring them back to the escalator.

(Cuts to the group waving goodbye as the reporter and the man left on the escalator)

Solar Flare: What an adventure this has been.

Green Shadow: I hope it had been. I wonder what will happen next...

Nightcap: I promised to keep that birthday a secret by the time Beta-Carrotina got back, but there must be no zombies on the loose.

Solar Flare: What you must think about is that you saved that reporter!

Nightcap: I know, Solar Flare!

(They look at Rose. She is feeling scared)

Green Shadow: Rose? Is something the matter?

Rose: I sense someone coming like their was nothing among us...

(Rose gasps as she saw someone coming. There were three deceptihogs with a ghost doll. The leader is Blastgirl whilst her sidekick is Measure)

Blastgirl: The game's up, girls! Let's see if I give you a shock!

(The agents of L.E.A.F gasp as the deceptihogs came closer. Then an explosion is seen as Green Shadow and Solar Flare grab onto the Ferris wheel and look at the three villains)

Measure: Bring them to her!

Captain Combustible: Right, team. ATTACK!!!

(The agents of L.E.A.F began attacking the deceptihogs. Jumpstring cartwheeled onto Measure and her brother Karatename leaped onto Blastgirl. They look at the agents with evil grins on their faces)

Spudow: Well, these deceptihogs don't seem to be like the purple monster's sidekicks...

Solar Flare: What does that mean?

Chompzilla: I have no idea.

Green Shadow: Don't just stand there, let's go and fight!

Karatename: We are gonna get you, don't run away!

Nightcap: I have no choice, but this will do...

(Nightcap jumps in the air followed by his friends Green Shadow, Solar Flare and Wall-Knight. They have angry looks on their faces)

Wall-Knight: Hey, guys! You know the drill, if you take something ask nicely first!

(The three deceptihogs stop and look at the 4 agents)

Solar Flare: Huh?

Green Shadow: Wait a minute, did they do it?

Nightcap: What do you say we have to go back?

(Blastgirl begins frowning at them)

Blastgirl: I'm ignoring your properties!

(Blastgirl's sidekick, Measure, grabs Green Shadow, Solar Flare, Wall-Knight and Nightcap with his tentacles before smashing them against a wall)

Blastgirl: Now for the finishing touch...and fire!

(Measure blasts a beam towards the agents. Before they can be turned into infants, Grass Knuckles, Captain Combustible, Beta-Carrotina, Spudow, Citron, Rose and Chompzilla began to protect the four agents)

Solar Flare: Please, make it stop!

Citron: We can take care of this!

Grass Knuckles: It's coming. Good luck, friends!

Green Shadow, Solar Flare, Wall-Knight and Nightcap: Uh Oh!

(Fades to white)