New Weapon

"What's happening?" Bell said standing in front of a huge monster that looked like a huge gorilla.

"You're awake..." A voice in his head said.
"That huge monster hurt you badly while you were on a date with your goddess..." A voice sounded with incredible calmness.

"Goddess? Where is she? Is she okay?" He asked back.

"Yes, she followed the wreckage... I managed to save us time," said the voice.

Bell looked up and saw the monster. In an instant, he remembered everything about how he walked with the goddess, and during the walk, out of nowhere, a monster began to pursue.

"Crap!" Bell said after he remembered everything. Bell took a closer look and saw that the monster was missing its left arm.

"Looks like you remembered everything. As I said, I eased your battle and took control of your body" The voice said, and then continued, "I didn't finish him for one reason only: You have to do it... I'm not going to help forever you... So it's up to you to finish him."

After Bell looked at his hand and saw a black knife. "This knife was given to you by your goddess, to be honest, I don't like her very much... But I started to respect her a little..." A voice in his head said with a chuckle.

"Yes..."
"I have to do it myself..."
"Thank you goddess for this knife..."
"And thank you boss for this opportunity..."

After saying that, Bell violently charged at the monster. A fierce battle for life and death has begun! Despite all his injuries, Bell continued to dodge and throw punches.

Hestia was very surprised by Bell and his power and didn't understand him. "Did he fight with his hands, thereby ripping off the monster's arm and now he began to fight with his new knife?" Hestia thought.

Bell, with his furious attacks, was able to stick a knife right into the monster's chest, thereby making him disappear forever.

After a difficult fight, Bell falls to his knees and then to his stomach, still holding the knife tightly. His goddess began to run towards him. But he no longer had the strength to keep his eyes open.

His eyes dimmed and he found himself in a strange place. This place was like a place under a bridge. Suddenly, a strange man runs up to him from behind and pierces him with a knife.

Bell wrinkled his face in pain and said, "Wh-what's going on?! W-why is it hurting me so much?!."

The homeless man said something to him, but because of the pain he did not hear anything.

"Damn! Am I going to die like this?!" Bell asked himself, and after these words, the bum stuck a knife right in Bell's eye.

After Bell woke up in an incomprehensible white room. A girl dressed as a nurse approached him and began to cut his stomach and take his organs out.

Bell wanted to scream in pain but he couldn't, as if someone had cut off his tongue.

His eyes dimmed again and he woke up in some night street filled with people and strange carriages.

"Are these carriages moving by themselves?! Or is it magic?! What the hell is going on?! This is all a dream!? But that pain... Why is that?!?!" Bell asked himself an infinite number of times.

But suddenly some old man kicked him right on the road where he was hit by a car, crushing him like a beetle.

Later, Bell woke up in some kind of field. He still didn't understand what was happening. His eyes were filled with fear and despair.