Irritated by his annoying attitude, the white-haired man pinched his ear. Haruchiyo hissed in pain before sending a glare at the perpetrator. Hajime, the Bonten's treasurer, was glaring at him as well.

"What?!"

"Where are the documents I gave to you before, Sanzu?"

"What documents?"

"The materials we are going to discuss with Mikey today!"

"....shit."

"For God's sake. You forgot to bring them with you?!"

"Your mistake for entrusting the documents to me."

"You were the one who insisted on keeping them in your possession!"

"Still your fault for not resisting, Old Hag."

Haruchiyo heartlessly looked away, ignoring Hajime's anger. The treasurer was fuming , veins popped up on the side of his forehead. He turned around furiously then spat back at his colleague,

"You're fucking useless. You can't even do a job as simple as looking after a bunch of damn important documents. Wonder why Mikey still keeps you around when you tend to mess up like this."

Hajime was on his last nerve. He had been dealing with Haruchiyo's bullshits for years. The stress had been taking toll on his patience level. At this rate, he might unintentionally speak up his inner true thoughts on that Bonten vice president.

Haruchiyo immediately got up from his chair and chased after Hajime. Grabbing the back collar of the silver-haired man's garment, he then shoved Hajime against the wall brutally. He whined in pain, darting his gaze to the madman.

Obviously, Haruchiyo's eyes were hard with aggravation. Murderous intent was written on his face. "Say that again, asshole." He provoked, tightening his hold around Hajime's neck. Sensing the thickening pressure between the two men, the other executives finally resorted to action.

The Haitani brothers quickly went over to their friend to stop him from murdering their financial manager. Hajime was losing oxygen, his hands gripping Haruchiyo's wrists to yank them off.

"For fuck's sake, stop it, Sanzu!" Rindou grasped Haruchiyo's arm tightly as Ran worked to loosen his grip around Hajime's neck. After several seconds, the brothers managed to separate their vice president from Hajime. Ran locked his arm around Haruchiyo's right shoulder and Rindou did the same thing around his left shoulder. Hajime coughed violently, gasping for air.

Haruchiyo was thrashing around madly. "Let me at him! This bastard should be killed!" He raged at the two brothers. "Why the hell are you two stopping me?! You're siding with this Old Hag now?!"

"No, Sanzu. If we let you go and you kill Koko, Mikey won't be pleased. We can't start a trouble now. You know he isn't in good mood lately.." Ran tried to reason with the pink-haired Yakuza, knocking some senses into his brain. Hearing their boss' name, he stopped struggling.

The Haitani brothers sighed in relief before letting go of Haruchiyo. They did a mistake. The moment they freed him, Haruchiyo charged toward Hajime then punched him hard in the face. The poor ivory-headed Yakuza coughed out blood from the powerful hit.

"I'm sure that will knock some senses into your smart brain to never talk shits of your superior, Koko." Haruchiyo was contented. He turned around and shoved his hands in his pocket. Ran and Rindou hastily approached Hajime to assist him.

' I did manage to let out my anger on him... But this won't solve the problem. Mikey will be pissed off if we don't have enough material. Shit, will I make it in time to return home to fetch the documents?' The right-hand man was in dilemma. There was not enough time. In only a couple of minutes, Manjiro will arrive.