Saturday....

The next day u wake up to Jacob still asleep. U take ur p-pill and lay back down on Jacob he holds his arms around u kissing ur forehead.
Jacob: morning my love. How r u feeling today?
Yn: I'm ok..... u?
Jacob: better if I get my morning cuddles.
U guys cuddle for an hour then u get up and get ready for the day. U put on some comfy clothes and walk downstairs. U see Ace making food for everyone. U make urself some coffee and talk with Ace
Ace: how r u and Jacob?
Yn: we're good actually.
Ace: how is ur stomach today?
Yn: it's a bit better.
Ace: u hungry?
Yn: a bit
He finishes the food and y'all eat. Then watch a movie. U walk up to ur room and chill when Jacob and Jackson comes in and jumps on ur bed
Jackson: TIKTOK
JACOB: NOW
U guys made a TikTok and u lay back down holding ur stomach.
Jacob: my poor bby. Does ur stomach hurt again?
U just nod and he hugs u from behind rubbing ur stomach.
Yn: can u run me a bath?
Jacob: ofc bby
He kisses ur forehead and starts the bathtub. U come in later as he picks u up putting u on the countertop.
Jacob: can I take of ur clothes?
U nod and he starts undressing u. U take of his shirt
Yn: can u join me?
Jacob: ofc I can!
U undress hey and he lays u down in the bathtub. He lays down on the other side and u go with ur back on his naked chest. U feel really comfortable. He play with ur hair.
Yn: I like this
Jacob: me too
U give him a kiss and after the water gets cold u get up and dry urself. U get dressed into some panties and go to bed. Jacob comes after he drained the bathtub. And lays down holding u closer to him. He kisses ur cheek.
Jacob: u ok?
Yn: mhm
U relax and Finnish the bath with Jacob and get dressed into some shorts and a crop top. U make urself some toast and eat ur food talking with Jackson. U sunbath while the boys swim in the pool
Jacob: can't u come in here Bubs?
Yn: no I can't yk that bby.
Jacob: ok
He gets up and dries himself and lays down next to u.
Yn: I'm sorry I can't join u
Jacob: it's ok
He peeks ur lips and goes inside. He comes back out with a bottle of water for u and one for him.
Yn: awww ty bae
Jacob: u gotta stay hydrated Bubs
He peeks ur lips once again and u drink ur water and sits it down in the shadow. 3 hours later u walk back inside and do some skin care while Jacob hugs u from behind.
Jacob: r u done soon?
Yn: yeah soon
Jacob: I want my cuddles
He whines and goes to lay down on the bed. U Finnish after 10 minutes and go into the bedroom
Jacob: get ur ass over here
U walk over and he hugs u taking u down on the bed on top of him. U giggle as he kisses u al over ur face and jaw.
Jacob: I missed u
Yn: it has only been 10 minutes.
Jacob: ik but still
U both cuddle as u watch anime.
(CAN U GUYS PLS COMMENT ANY ANIME MOVIE OR SERIE CAUSE I WANNA WATCH AND IM NEW. IT HAS TO BE ON NETFLIX BTW. BUT PLS COMMENT TY IF U DO!)
U starts to get cramps and go to the bathroom doing ur business and change pad/tampon. U walk back out to a sleeping Jacob. U smile as u turn of the tv and lay down on his chest drifting of to sleep. The next day u wake up by the sun rising trough the windows to the bed. U open ur eyes and stretch ur arms and legs. U walk outside on the balcony and sit down writing in ur diary. Jacob comes out and gives u a kiss.
Jacob: morning
Yn: morning Bubs.
U Finnish writing in ur diary and take a shower. U walk downstairs and make some tea, u just relax for the day with the boys. U get a call so u go up to ur room and answer it.
Yn: hello this is yn?
?: hey we just wanted to inform u that ur court against ur dad is on Saturday at 9am. U will be testifying against him as his daughter after he has abused u?
Yn: yes I will be there at 9am and yeah that's correct.
?: ok bye
Yn: bye
U hang up and Jacob comes in. U sit down on the bed letting out a sight
Jacob: what's wrong?
Yn: court on Saturday......
Jacob: I'll be there with u bubs. It's ok
He sits down next to u rubbing ur back.
Yn: ik but what if he doesn't go to jail?
Jacob: u have scars on ur body they can't ignore that.
Yn: I need a lawyer.... I gotta make some calls around if u don't mind
Jacob: ofc I don't mind. Do what u have to do I'll support u in the best way I possibly can.
U give him a kiss and he leaves. U make some phone calls and fix stuff for the court. U lay down in bed drifting of to sleep. 
(HEY GUYS CAN U OKS COMMENT ANY ANIME SERIES OR MOVIES THAT IS ON NETFLIX CAUSE IDK AND I NEED HELO LIKE ASAP!)
Read 949 words!