Chapter 2

- Meeting Arisu -

Kasumi is currently in her apartment, it's been 4 weeks since the accident at first she was denying the fact that she woke up on Alice in borderland but at the same time she was happy that she could finally meet Kuina Hikari.

Kasumi has been collecting all the cards in the past 4 weeks and finally she got all of it, although she has all the cards she thought herself that she still wanted to play some games since she felt interested in all kinds of deadly but interesting games.

It's now night, and she knew it was time to play as Kasumi not as Midnight Viper.

Kasumi wore a brown sleeveless shirt, black leggings, gray zip ups and black sports shoes.

[Note: This is what Kasumi Himitsu looks like]

<Credits to the owner of the photo>

F
A
S
T

F
O
R
W
A
R
D

Kasumi POV

When I arrived at the game araneta which looked like an apartment I saw a woman who has short hair like me, two guys with a tag which is obvious and looked like a gangsterಠ◡ಠ, a blonde guy in a hoodie, 3 womans and 3 guys <the 2 guys is still in their uniform for work>

I grined and said in a low voice "hahaha, Usagi and Chishiya are here...and i was just behind Usagi ( ◜‿◝ )♡"

After I say that i go to a table where some phones are, I picked one phone after that the phone opens.

It said [facial recognition in progress please wait a moment.]

{There are currently 11 participants, please wait until the game commences, 1 minute until registration closes.}

And then some guy with a cap said to Usagi "Excuse me, Where did all the people in tokyo go?" Then some guy just passed by the middle of Usagi and the guy with a cap.

I said in a low voice "B@stard, That's rudeಠ◡ಠ" and i saw the blonde haired guy with a white hoodie looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I said in my head "tch, he must've thought i'm interesting or something, well i'm sorry but I KASUMI HIMITSU AIN'T INTRESTING" with Σ(ಠ_ಠ) this look on my face, i sigh

Then the guy with a cap said to Usagi "This thing.." but got interrupted again by 2 guys who just arrived.

The blonde guy said "there are so many people." then the other guy said "I wonder if there's a doctor here."

Then i gasp as i heard the voices and then i said in my thoughts "is that Arisu and Kurabe(≧▽≦)"

After that they got their own phones.

{Registration has closed, there are a total of 14 participants, the game will now commence.}

Then the blonde haired guy with a white hoodie plugged his earphone.

Then the guy with a cap said to Arisu "Excuse me, just what is this? I ended up here, i have no idea what's going on." "It's a game" Arisu answered. Kurabe whispers to Arisu "Stop it, Beginners will only get in our way, it doesn't feel great but it might be a good idea to act like Shibuki did."

{Difficulty, Five of Spades}

Then Usagi is now stretching while I stay silent because I already know what kind of difficulty it is.

Kurabe said "five of spades?"

Someone said to Kurabe "it's a physical game, strength is everything here, i'm Nitobe, nice to meet you." "Each mark has a different meaning" Arisu asked "Exactly!, The trump card signifies the games genre. Club refers to team battle, and Diamonds refers to battle of wits and as for the Heart...it's the most troublesome one." Nitobe said back to Arisu "Troublesome?" Arisu asked "it's a game of betrayal when you play with people's hearts." Nitobe answers "What about the numbers?" Arisu asked once again "the difficulty level, the larger the number, the harder it is to clear."

{Game, "A game of tag." Run, run away from the tagger}

"What?"

"A game of tag?"

"Who's the tagger?" Arisu asked Kurabe "how should i know?"

{Clear conditions, discover the safezone hidden in one of the building rooms within the time limit, you clear the game when the objective is fulfilled, time limit 20 minutes, After 20 minutes has passed, the time bomb hidden in the building will explode}

Hope you enjoy:)

- the end of chapter 2