Chapter 1

- The Start -

Kasumi's POV

I was so happy that i can finally watch the 5th episode of Alice in borderland, because it only has 5 episodes for now since it just got released last week.

As i was walking home, i saw a pastry store so I walked in the store and ordered a strawberry cake and the person on the counter asked me if i would eat it in the store or i would like to have it take out the cake.

Then i said i would like to have it take out since i usually don't eat outside since i'm more comfortable if I eat any kind of food in my own apartment.

As i go inside my apartment, as usual i bathe myself and get dressed in a white sleeveless shirt, black leggings and a plain gray hoodie after i get dressed I eat my strawberry cake.

Then my eyes slowly closed as i lay on the couch.

And then after I woke up, it was all dark so i got up and took my phone but it was not opening so i went and fetched my flashlight and the whole town was dark with no electricity and it was so quiet, I caught a glimpse of the road that was once noisy every night but suddenly it turned out like a ghost town.

I thought maybe they were all asleep but then i saw the clock, it's 6 in the evening meaning it's still early to sleep.

"Wait, this feels familiar...." I said to myself. "Nah, it's impossible...right?..right.."

No.... What would happen to me if i really am in the world of Alice in borderland..

Wait...I could finally see Kuina Hiraki( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Hope you enjoy;)

- end of the first chapter