She never did it before, fearing that someone would get hurt or inconvenience them with her bad luck. "If I won't be staying in the family reunion for a week. Then I will be delighted to meet them."

"I have also packed your uniform. I made sure it is the correct size this time, so there are no mistakes." (Geoffrey) takes out the neat looking uniform in a bag he was carrying and offers it to the demon lord who feels the plastic wrapped around it.

It contained a dark blue vest with a Lily flower as the crest of the school. "I did not know if you would prefer the skirt or the pants, master. So I managed to grab a hold of both." He holds the skirt with his right hand and the pants by the left.

"Which one would you like to wear, master?"

She was about to ask, what would Isabella prefer but- she forgot Geoffrey doesn't really know her bride to be.

"Give me a moment." (Azel) takes out her phone and proceeds to text the only person she knows who can help.

She types the question and sends it.

Azel: What do you think Isabella would prefer, pants or skirt?

Ping!

Immediately Lucinda responded.

Annoying Witch: I don't know- should I ask her?

The demon lord bit her lip and decided that the source will be most likely be better. So she proceeds to send a thumbs up emoji before telling Geoffrey to wait some more.

Ping!

Annoying Witch: She says- why the random question but then I practically begged for her to answer the question or else my life is in danger- but heyyy~! She said she would prefer a skirt <3

Azel: Thank you.

Annoying Witch: Aw don't tell me you're going to wear pants tomorrow~ you're really planning to give the best first impression that you can't T^T I ship it. I'll see you at school tomorrow~

Azel tilts her head at another slang she doesn't know. Ship it? Would she like a boat or something like that? She shakes her head, deciding to leave the witch on read, turning to Geoffrey.

"I'll wear the skirt." she points at the skirt her servant was holding. Geoffrey bows at her request.

"Then I will iron it for tomorrow. Don't forget to sign the papers, master, before you retire for the night." (Geoffrey) reminds her like a kind nagging grandfather.

The demon lord followed Geoffrey's instructions and signed all the things that were needed. Perhaps he was one of the only few humans that Azel will ever listen to.

Scribble... scribble..

After a few more minutes of signing some papers. Azel stands up stretching her arms back feeling tired from all that reading making sure that the contract in front of her didn't have any loophole.