🛠Glamrock Freddy x Mechanic Y/n🛠

Summary:Freddy had to attend to a birthday party that turned into a food fight.

;3

🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠

Third POV

As soon as Freddy's scheduled birthday party appointment has came to an end y/n was ordered to clean him up asap! before his next birthday appointment starts, which is in 30 minutes.

...

Y/n enter the service room before flipping the light switch on the wall next to the entrance. Y/n spotted Freddy displayed on the counter his head hanging low. Y/n turned their cap around before closing the door behind them. Y/n selected a rag and the appropriate liquid cleaning bottle for this occasion.

Y/n sprayed the rag and with little time y/n has left they quickly got to work starting with Freddy's chest plate.

"Superstar" Immediately y/n's head whipped around looking for the owner of the mysterious yet familiar voice. "I think I need to stop working so hard, I think I'm hearing things.." Y/n mumbles to themselves. Then they heard "Would you like to talk about it?" Y/n Successfully found the owner of the voice. Out of instints they backed away the rag and spray bottle still in their hands. "Freddy?!" They hollard. He responded with a "yes?" he casually answered with those innocent eyes he fools them with coming to life. "Your not suppose to be on!" He just stares at them blinking now and then before saying. "I'm sorry?" He looked confused as a chameleon in a bag of skittles. "Never mind Freddy just hold still" Y/n said, working as fast as possible. "Anything for you Superstar" he said as he reach to pat Y/n's head showing physical affection. Y/n leaned into his touch as they worked on his legs. Freddy curious as can be, he moved his paw to Y/n's cheek stroking it with his thumb. He began to look into their eyes noticing how much focus and care it held as they attended his body. Few seconds later out of instint y/n caught his eyes. Y/n's hand that held the rag cleaning Freddy's thigh slowed its paced a little bit as they were caught up in the moment. What seemed like forever Freddy snapped the moment.

"I'm so sorry Superstar I must go my appointment is now" he didn't raise his voice but neither was it quiet. "Oh thats right! It's okay you should be done anyways!" Freddy Immediately hops off the counter and out the door. Before he disappeared down the hallway y/n notice some icing they missed behind his ear but they shrugged it off. 'I'll get that later' they thought to themselves. Y/n felt their cheeks heated as they recap the event between the two of them.

I hope you like it thanks for the support! 😭👌❤️