i. famous birthdays

CELEBRITY CRUSH — L-GALLAGHER
tristan pravong x ophelia lopez
chapter one, famous birthdays.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

// FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS!

Ophelia Lopez Tv Actress

Ophelia Lopez
Tv Actress

#26                              BOOST
most popular        

BIRTHDAY
April 6th, 2006 (age 16)

BIRTH PLACE
Coachella Valley, CA

About
Famous for her role of Gabriella Espinosa in Amc's The Walking Dead, as well as her role in Jane the Virgin. Also casted in the FOX series Rake, and was casted in the comedy series Richie Rich. In 2016, she began playing the role of Harley Diaz in Stuck in the Middle. As well as playing Princess Isabella in Elena of Avalor. Additionally, she plays Ellie Alves on the Netflix series You.

Before Fame
Ophelia began acting at a young age. She started acting at the age of six.

Trivia
In 2014, she was casted in the title roles in DreamWorksTV's Know It All Nina. In 2019, she was casted in the sequel to the Netflix horror film The Babysitter. She portrays Vada in the 2021 film "The Fallout." Lopez will portray Wednesday Adams in comedy horror "Wednesday" this year.

Family Life
She's spent most of her life in Coachella Valley. She had mentioned being an only child, but always wanting siblings. She has a dog named Moon.

Associated With
She stared in Jacob Sartorius's music video for his hit "Chapstick" in 2017. She stars opposite of Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, and Christian Serratos on The Walking Dead.
Lopez also played along side Courtney Cox in Scream 5. As well as being spotted with "bestfriends" Finn Wolfhard, and Jaeden Martell.