𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

Start from the beginning

The blockade began shooting balls of fire at the Avatar, but they were missing and falling. 

One hit the water right next to you and created a giant wave, but you bent it back into the ocean. 

"Prince Zuko! The engine's been hit! We need to stop and make repairs!" one of the men shouted. 

"Do not stop this ship," Zuko ordered. 

The blockade shot more fireballs and when you looked up in the sky, you saw something falling. 

It wasn't orange so it wasn't Aang and you didn't see a long braid like Katara. 

"Sokka!" you exclaimed. 

The bison dove right under him and caught him just in the nick of time. 

You let out a sigh of relief and continued to watch as they flew straight for a fireball. 

But Aang jumped off and kicked it away. 

You smiled as they made it past the blockade but it quickly faded once you realized your ship was about to crash into two others. 

"We're on a collision course!" Iroh shouted. 

"We can make it," Zuko said determinedly, narrowing his eyes. 

Suddenly, the ships cut their engines and came to a stop, allowing you to pass. 

Everyone looked around for a moment. 

"That was anticlimactic," you stated, looking for something to happen.

蘇科

"What's he up to, Uncle? Why didn't Commander Zhao arrest me?" Zuko asked, frustrated as he gripped onto the taffrail. 

They were having a private moment but you wanted to see what they were talking about. 

"Because he wants to follow you. He knows you'll lead him to the prize you're both after: The Avatar.....and (y/n)," Iroh answered. 

You grimaced at the way Iroh said that. 

'Zhao just wants me as a guide to the Avatar. Anything else would be disgusting.'

But suddenly your eyes went wide. 

'Wait. The prize you're both after....ZUKO'S AFTER ME?!'  

Zuko growled and slammed his hand on the rail, creating a dent. 

"If Zhao wants to follow our trail of smoke, then that's exactly what I'll let him do," he spat. 

"And what of (y/n)?" Iroh asked. 

Just then, you saw him quickly glance at you out of the corner of his eye and wink. 

'HE KNOWS I'M HERE!' 

"Zhao won't lay a hand on her if I have anything to say about it," Zuko spat. 

You blushed dark red and quickly scurried away. 

You ran into your room and shut the door behind yourself. 

"No way he meant any of that, right? Definitely nothing. Zuko just needs me to help him find the Avatar. Nothing more, nothing less," you told yourself. 

You threw yourself on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. 

"What am I doing? I'm getting in too deep. I only wanted to save my siblings. Now I'm falling into a deeper hole every passing day. I'll have to betray him soon, right? But I've worked so hard to earn his trust. And I see good in him. He just buries it deep, deep down. Ugh!" you groaned, smooshing a pillow on your face.