[When the player is in sight of an enemy they'll enter a battle, during this the fighters will take turns on attacking until one is defeated. One encounter can range from one to six enemies.]

Markus: Alright you fucking shit heads, come at me, bitch.

Meta Soldiers: Open fire!

Markus rushed up towards them and knocked into the first, then used the body as a shield, as the soldiers opened fire. The soldiers promptly stopped due to them shooting at their own teammate. Markus used this opening to charge the other soldiers still having the body as a shield. When he got close enough, he bashed the second soldier with his fist and grabbed the rifle and fired it at the third.

[Victory]

Markus: *sighs* Now to catch up to Malcom... *looks at rifle* I should hold onto this. *dashes off to catch up with Malcom*

[When a player picks up an item they are automatically equipped, if something is already in the spot it's moved in their inventory.]

_________________

Malcom was stopped by people panicking and running all over the carts.

Malcom: We're doing the exact opposite of what I said.... *Yells* Everyone calm down!

The doors to the next cart swung open to three guards unloading their clips. All the civilians took cover. Malcom was the only one they can see.

Malcom: Oh now you guys get quiet.

—-Enter Battle—-

[Three Meta Soldiers vs. Malcom]

Malcom: Now listen, I'm sure we can talk about-

Meta Soldier: Open Fire!

Malcom: Fuck me!

The three soldiers continued to fire at Malcom until he took cover behind a seat. The three moved slowly towards the seat, but he was no where to be found. The window was broken into tiny pieces.

[Terrain moves can be used during battle anywhere, but they can take quit a toll on the user. Making the physically tired for a while, if the user is nimble and agile then they don't  have to rest as long.]

Meta Soldier: Where did he go?

Malcom ran through behind them ramming into one, the enemy's gun fell onto the floor. The other two turned around and took cover.

Malcom: [Would be an automatic]

The soldiers unloaded another clip simultaneously.

Malcom: [Dumbass, even I know it's best to reload in an alternate manner]

Malcom raced and rolled behind the two unloading bullets successfully into the soldiers. The gun kept firing because of the knockback and Malcom tossed in on the floor.

Malcom: Fucking hate that gun...doubt me and Markus would use it.

[Victory]

[Recieved: $50]

Markus: Are you seriously taking money?

Malcom: Well when we get out where are we going to use?

Markus: True...

Malcom: Next is a storage cart. Maybe or stuff is in one. Still have the key?

___________________

Markus: *finger-tricks key to appear in hand* Yeap... *makes it disappear in hand* Here, I don't feel like using this. *gives Soldier Standard Rifle to Malcom*