𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Eat a lot, brat."

The man ordered as he watched the little girl eating happily while sitting on his lap. She turned her head to him and formed a very sweet smile on her face that it somehow made ran feel relief.

While walking on his way home yesterday with the little girl sleeping in his arms. He was thinking on what he will do to her or what their boss will react if he found out that he didn't kill the woman's daughter and even brought her with him. Ran was getting frustrated and mad to himself for not having the courage to kill the little girl but when his eyes landed on her sleeping figure, he couldn't help but to feel glad and happy (though, he didn't like this new, ongoing feeling in him).

"This is so yummy, mistew wan!" She exclaimed cheerfully while she keep on shoving pancakes inside her mouth, as if like she haven't eat for ages.

He stared at her for a few moments, with a warm smile plastered on his face, a bit amazed on how it was so easy to make the little girl happy and bring back the sparkles in her eyes.

"Call me papa instead." He softly spoke as he raised a hand and place it gently on her head. "Since you couldn't pronounce my name."

She immediately stopped from eating and turned her head to look at ran in shocked. The little girl thought she doesn't have any parents and a bird just brought her to the woman because everytime she ask the woman where's her papa is or call her mama, she would go ballistic, yelling that she's not her mother and she doesn't have any father.

"Weally?" She questioned which ran let out a chuckle and nodded his head.

He move her plate away as he carefully made her sat on the table and wipe off the pieces of pancakes near her mouth.

"Now tell me, brat." He started, cupping her chubby cheeks and squeeze it softly. "Why didn't you cry or somehow feel sad when i killed your mama?" She formed a smile as she let out a hummed as a sign of pondering his question.

"Because she's not my mama." She answered with no sadness that could be seen on her face which ran just formed a warm smile on his face and nodded his head in understanding,

" She answered with no sadness that could be seen on her face which ran just formed a warm smile on his face and nodded his head in understanding,