𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV(Apr

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
(Apr. 5, 2017)

It was a peaceful night. No cars driving by honking their horns, and no people talking everywhere.

"I wish it always this quiet."

The man with black and purple hair color mumbled to himself. Looking up into the night sky, he was welcomed by countless stars, constellations, and the moon. He closed his eyes for a good couple of minutes and feel the gentle breeze blew with an occasional smell of spring in it. These precious moments that he get to steal away from everyone allows him time to think.

Just now, kokonoi told ran to go at the woman house—who work in one of their club— and asked him to kill her immediately because of the reason that he had found out she betrayed them by telling their enemy everything she knows about bonten, and since her house is not too far from where ran live, he decided not use any of his expensive cars and just walk.

Ran haitani had never felt happy since his younger brother and him become one of the worst criminal in japan. He might have a lot of money and could buy everything he wanted but none of those made him happy, maybe because rindou and him were not in a good terms. Both of them argue everytime and sometimes they get into a fight.

He just wish everything will come to an end soon. Even though how much he wanted to end his life, there's something inside him that seemed to stop him from doing so, everytime he remember his younger brother (rindou).

Ran stopped from walking infront of a wooden door and sucked in a deep breath of cold air into his lungs before he raised a hand and knock on it three times, which the door swung open revealing a woman wearing such a thick make-up and a red dress.

Her eyes grew wider in shocked as when it landed on the man who is staring down at her boredly. "H-haitani-sama, good evening!" She greeted with her trembling voice and politely bowed her head to him.
"What brings you here?"

A warm smile tugged on the corners of ran's lips, trying his best to remain calm as he felt anger boiling inside him to see the woman being so nice when she's actually a traitor.

"I just want to visit you." He sweetly spoke, which it made the woman to calm down a bit, thinking that he might still haven't know about what she did. "Can i come in?"

"Of course!" She immediately move aside as she watched ran began to walk inside her house—with his hands placed inside his pocket—while he looks around wearing his bored expression.

The woman still feel suspicious about him suddenly visit her in the middle of the night and the only reason he saided was he just wanted to visit her. None of the bonten members had ever visited her in her house before, and she only see them and got to talk to them when they went at their club where she work.

"Please, sit in the living room while i make you something to drink."

She started walking towards her kitchen but quickly stop when she heard a gun reloaded. Her whole body began trembled uncontrollably as sweats rolling down her face, hoping it wasn't what she thought it might be.