C H A P T E R - 8

Start from the beginning

You smiled."Just waiting for my friends.They will be picking me up from here in a few minutes.But since it was cold outside,I decided it will be better to just come in and get a little bit tipsy."

She nodded."I see..."

"Now let me return the question."You started and raised an eyebrow,mimicking her just a few moments ago."What is a beauty like you doing in such a nasty club,alone?"

"Trying a way to escape from reality."She smiled sheepishly while spinning the ice in her glass."I live in the area,so I come by pretty often."

"Oh,I see."You looked around."No girlfriends though?You look like you would be popular with those looks."

She chuckled."None,unfortunately.I am not one to get attached."You smirked at that.

"Could never have guessed."You said with a small hint of sarcasm which she didn't seem to notice."So..."You drank all of the vodka and signaled the bartender to pour you a drink."You said the whiskey here is good?"

MEANWHILE
BONTEN'S POV

"Man,she is about to make out with her."Ran said and dragged a hand down his face,a little bit turned on by how you and Akako were touching and flirting with each other.

"Why the hell do I have to be the one to spy on her?"Sanzu groaned.

"All 3 of us are,Sanzu.Stop complaining like a bitch."Rindou said in an annoyed voice.

"Careful,jellyfish."He said with a warning,his hand gripping his katana tightly."I don't think you want your precious fingers to be chopped off in front of so many beautiful ladies,do you?"

"You two,stop it."Kokonoi said through the ear piece."Just spy on the two.You never know when things need your intervention."

"I think Kobayashi can handle it,tho."Ran said,watching with amusement as Akako kept running her fingers up and down your exposed thighs,drawing invisible forms and the way you were smirking while talking to her.

"You think?What if the bitch ruins the mission?She doesn't have any reason to help us whatsoever."Sanzu rolled his eyes and Ran and Rindou glared at him.

"I think she has,though.We are holding her captive.If she doesn't help us,we will kill her.We have her life in our hands."Rindou said calmly to which his older brother nodded eagerly.

Sanzu scoffed."Aw...Look at the two of you, ready to kiss the ground she walks on like 2 obedient dogs.So cute..."He mocked.

"You little-"Ran got up from his chair and took his baton out,while Rindou stared daggers into the pink haired man's soul.

Sanzu only laughed.Laughed hard,almost tearing up.When he calmed down a little bit,he said,through chuckles and giggles."Your behaviour,dear Haitanis,makes it clear what I said is true.Look how sensitive you two are when I barely said a word about that slut."He pouted mockingly,to which Ran gripped his baton harder and Rindou closed his eyes,his jaw tight.

"Sanzu,I would suggest you shut up before you wake up without your dick first thing in the morning."Sasha was heard in the background of their ear pieces.

Sanzu scoffed."Another one?Did that snake seriously manipulate all of you?Already?What gangsters even are you?You call yourself criminals?Part of Bonten?And you believe a two-faced bitch like her so easily?Do you really think she would just accept to kill that other bitch when,instead,she could plan something against us right now with her?We can't even hear what they are talking about!"

"Of course you can't,dumbass,since she left 5 minutes ago with our main target!"Kokonoi said angrily,to which the Haitanis and Sanzu looked towards the bar where you and Akako were supposed to be,only to see nobody there anymore.

"Shit!"Ran cursed under his breath and got up,followed by Rindou.

"I told you she will be sneaking out the first chance she got!When I catch her I will fucking torture her to death,then cut her into pieces and feed her to-"Sanzu stopped himself short when,after getting out of the club,he saw you pinning Akako against a wall,a knife to her throat.Not only that,but Akako's whole face was full of blood,as if it was smashed on the concrete wall behind her numerous times.If it weren't for her mechanical hands that now could clearly be seen since her gloves were somewhere discarded in the ground,you wouldn't have recognized her."Oh..."

The woman's jaw was trembling as you were speaking to her something the men couldn't hear.They only caught a glimpse of the words you were saying:"robbery", "crimes against humanity", "hurting people", "revenge for them", "punishment".

After you finished your speech or whatever that was supposed to be,you whispered something in Akako's ear,kissed her earlobe and slit her throat.

AUTHOR'S POV

As Akako Ito's body fell to the floor,you lowered the knife that you slit her throat with and turned around to the men behind you.

With a grin,you wiped the crimson blood from the corner of your lips with your thumb(although it didn't help much since your whole face was covered in it) and said,your eyes glinting in the light of the stars.
.
.
.
.
.
"Looks like I won your deadly game,Haruchiyo."

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)