@White_Angel122001

Me:*reading over the dares and truth* Oh? This'll be fun.

Dawn makes her way upstairs to Bubbles room. She peeks her head in to see the other blonde girl working on another fashion design. Pinning fabric to a mannequin, a measuring tape draped along her neck, pins and needles poking out of her mouth, glasses placed on her face.

Me: Hello, Bubbles.

Bubbles: Dawn! What are you doing here?

Me: I live here...?

Bubbles: oh- right! What I mean is how can I help you?

Me: we've been given more truths and dares.

Bubbles: mmm, I see. So you're here because I was given something? *smiles like the pure-hearted puppy she is*

Me: You are to "go hard core" for 24 hours. But you can't tell anyone.

Bubbles: Really?! Oh my gosh I have just the outfit! I was working on this last week, Y'know... just incase.

Me: You're not not okay with this? *surprised* I thought you'd be freaking out or trying to convince me not to make you be mean.

Bubbles: I think it'll be fun! Besides! You and Buttercup are constantly yelling at people! How hard can it be?

Me: -_- watch it, Bubbles

Bubbles: *giggles* Sorry.

Me: *sighs* Alright, 24 hours. I'm going to go inform the others of their dares. *leaves the room*

Dawn checks everyone's room, nobody was in their own space. Finding that odd, she checked the backyard. Sure enough they were all out on the patio, around a table, sharing a bowl of watermelon and pineapple.

Me: Hey there.

Blossom: Hi, Dawn!

Boomer: Dawn! Guess what! I learnt a new magic trick! *waves a deck of cards around*

Butch: Oh ho oh~ we've got dares and truths don't we? *smirks*

Me: uhhh... yeah. How'd you know?

Butch: saw the paper in your hand.

Brick: Alright, what's our stuff?

Blossom: Stuff? How idiotic can you be to call it stuff.

BC: Shut up and let her talk!

Me: Wow... okay. First of all *snaps fingers*

Bubbles appeared. Dressed in blue camo pants and a black ripped crop top. Her usual pigtails had blue streaks in them, and her hair ties had little pirate crossbones (they were the only skull clips she could find). Black army boots on her feet matched the ones Buttercup wore. She got temporary tattoos running up her arm like a sleeve.

BC: Uhhh... what happened?

Bubbles: *glares at BC* Whadya mean what happened?

Blossom: Eh- Dawn did you accidentally summon Brat?

Bubbles: I'M NOT BRAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

BC: WOAH! CHILDREN SHOULD NOT SWEAR!

Bubbles: EXCUSE ME?! I'M NOT A CHILD!

BC: IF THE SHOE FITS YOU ARE!

Bubbles: YOU WANNA GO GREEN BEAN?!

BC: OH IT'S ON! *stands up*

Butch: *grabs a hold of Buttercups arm, pulling her back down* Not today, tiger.

Me: Okay then... truths and dares.