☆✭٭𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞‎٭✭☆

Caregiver: Robin
Little: Vance
—————
-Late Teen AU-
If nobody knows what scene made me ship them Imma be mad😭
———————————————————————
Robin woke up in the middle of the night hearing whining coming from behind him, He figured it was just Vance being Vance so he decided to ignore it.

That was until he started to make out crying? Robin quickly sat up to find the smaller sobbing into his pillow.

"Vance." Robin said trying to pull him over, he instead received a kick in the side.

"Vance!" Robin said sternly, "Tell me what's wrong it's way to early for this." Robin groaned, "...Nuh uh" Vance muttered shaking his head.

Robin then began to smell it, He lifted Vance's leg finding the wet spot on his boxers in which he had been hidding, causing Robin to get kicked for the second time now.

"That's enough, you're gonna get yourself in trouble if you keep kicking." Robin warned, "I gotta get you changed, come here." He spoke, Vance lied down at the edge of the bed while wiping away his tears.

Robin grabbed a pull-up, And a clean tank top since his current one had gotten wet as well, As soon as the pull-up was sat on the bed, Vance kicked it off, "Stop it Vance." Robin said picking it back up.

Vance whined trying to crawl away, being pulled back by the ankle, "Please just sit still? This won't even take very long." Robin swore, though Vance wasn't all that fond off it, he lied still not wanting to upset Robin anymore.

Robin quickly got him changed, not wasting anytime, knowing how he could be.

"There, you're all done." Robin said, resting his hand on his hip, Vance whined some more as he tried to crawl back under the covers, "No no no, I've still gotta change the sheets honey." Robin said quickly pulling Vance onto his hip.

Robin tried his best to change the sheets and make the bed, all while holding Vance on his side.

He eventually finished and lied Vance down, handing him all of him comfort items, "You ready to go back to bed?" Robin asked lying down on his side, "..Kay" Vance murmured from behind his paci.

Robin smiled as he turned to switch off their nightlight.

-Sorry for the short chapter!