Chapter 7: MiMo Tease

Start from the beginning

You keep stroking, imagining the feeling of Mina's body in your hands.

Then Momo moves her hands lower and starts to play with Mina's pussy. Mina's face is full of lust, her mouth in an "O" shape as Momo begins to finger her. You watch as Momo brings her finger two knuckles deep into Mina's body, flicking it back and forth slowly. She enters a second finger, you can see Mina is quite visibly wet even from where you are. Momo plunges her fingers into Mina a couple more times.

Then she stops.

"Alright, that's enough for tonight," says Momo cheerfully.

"Wait what," you say as Mina closes her legs, "you mean-"

"Yeah you're right, it's getting late," Mina cuts you off, "we should probably head to bed."

The two girls can barely contain their laughter as they watch for your reaction.

"Sana has corrupted you two," you say, your mouth agape, seeing the humor in the situation despite being disappointed that you weren't going to get a piece of these two tonight, "are you two serious?"

They both laugh.

You pull your pants up and put your shirt on, trying your best to calm down your erection. You start walking out of the room.

"Y/N, you know we can see your erection," Momo says while giggling.

"What? Nope, nothing here," you say while covering yourself, playing into their game, "you know I'm going to get you both back for this."

You leave their room as you hear them giggling behind you. You start walking back to your room, you aren't mad at the girls but they did get you pretty good tonight.

You would never use the girls for sex in this way, but you do think about how they would probably react if you went to them right now for help. Jeongyeon would probably tell you to go rub one out. Jihyo would probably would see the humor in the situation, and she would most likely be nice enough to help you out. Chaeyoung would probably feel bad for you and help you, kinda like she did the other night. Tzuyu would probably be fine with it, too. Sana and Nayeon would probably be all for it, happy to help you. Dahyun, even in this imaginary scenario you can't even think about using Dahyun like that.

"Y/N?"

You look up to see Tzuyu standing by her door, you had almost walked past her without even noticing her, "oh hello Tzuyu."

"I was going to ask what you were doing out so late," she says, "but now I'm more curious why you are always hard when leaving another member's room."

"I was just..." you begin, "you know what, it's not important. What are you doing out so late?"

She lifts up the bag she's holding and waves it lightly, "getting snacks! You want to join me?"

You think about her offer, "you know what, that sounds lovely right now."

The two of you end up hanging out for a while, laughing and enjoying each other's presence. You grab another Pocky stick.

"You know, whoever made these is a genius, how can such a simple snack taste so good?" you say while taking a bite.

"Yeah they taste good but you know what really makes them special?" Tzuyu grabs a stick and places it in her mouth, holding it up to you.

You take the other end of the stick in your mouth and the two of you inch closer, doing the famous Pocky challenge. You move closer and closer until you are about to touch when Tzuyu begins giggling. You both know that neither of you are going to chicken out. You both move closer to each other until your lips touch, you give her a little peck on the lips before you both back up and start laughing.