Chapter 7: MiMo Tease

Start from the beginning

"Sure, what game?"

"It's a simple game," she begins explaining, "on the count of three, we all hold up either one finger or two fingers. If we all picked the same, then we go again, but if one person is different, they lose."

"That sounds simple enough," Momo says, "and for stakes, every round the loser has to remove one piece of clothing."

"Not always horny she says, hang out as friends she says," you mock her playfully.

"Hey it's true," she says defensively, "I just didn't mean tonight."

"Okay let's start," Mina says, "one, two, three!"

You all hold up two fingers.

"Oh hey what are the odds of that happening," you say.

The two girls smile at each other. You go again, this time they both hold up two fingers and you hold up one finger.

"Ooooooh you lose," Mina taunts, "time to take something off."

You take your shoe off and toss it aside, "no big deal, let's go."

You keep going and somehow every round you either lose or tie. All you're wearing now are your underwear and a shirt, and neither of the girls has taken off anything.

"There is no way I am this bad, the game is pure luck," you complain, "you two are colluding."

The two girls look at each other and giggle, "come on don't be a sore loser, take something off!"

You knew they had to be cheating, but you play along and take off your shirt.

Momo whistles, "only one piece left."

"One, two, three!"

Sure enough, you lose again.

"There is actually no way, you two planned this!" you say as you take off the last piece of clothing, "well I have nothing else to take off, now what."

"Since you lost, you get to sit there while Mina and I play another game," says Momo while taking off her own shirt, exposing her lack of a bra.

She crawls over until she is laying on top of Mina and the two girls began making out in front of you. Mina's hands begin to explore Momo's tits, her fingers rubbing circles around her nipples, making them firm. While Mina fondled the older girl, Momo takes her shorts off. You admire Momo's muscular body as Mina moves her mouth to Momo's chest, taking one of her nubs into her mouth. Momo is staring at you while Mina sucks on her nipple, then she reaches one hand down between her legs.

Momo sits up on the bed and brings her hand to Mina's mouth, letting the younger girl lick her juices off her fingers. Momo is now sitting on the bed facing you, while Mina is in front of her on her knees with her back turned to you. Momo grabs her waistband from both sides and pulls her shorts down, exposing Mina's ass to you.

You begin to start stroking yourself, letting the girls play their games while you patiently wait for them to call you over.

You notice Mina wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her shorts, there was no doubt in your mind now that they had planned this from the beginning. You watch as Momo's hands reach around Mina's body, gripping onto her ass cheeks. She squeezes them, her hands moving in a circular motion. Mina's asshole and pussy both on display for you. Momo, with two big handfulls of Mina's ass cheeks, begins shaking them rigorously. Making her massive round butt shake wildly. She lets go and gives it one big slap, her cheeks jiggle and you see a subtle red handprint appear.

Mina turns around so they are now both facing you. Momo is sitting with her legs spread while Mina sits between them, her pussy now on display in front of you. Momo gives you another seductive look before she begins kissing Mina's neck from behind. Her hands snakes around Mina's body until they find her tits. Momo pulls up Mina's shirt and tosses it to the side before grabbing both of her tits and squeezing them together.