🩵ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20🤍

Last chapter y'all 🥹

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

Over four months of preparation and the day was finally here. March 4th. The same day they'd made themselves a couple. Now tonight, nearly two years later, they would be married.

Onika's eyes watered, she'd woken up early due to her excitement and it was coming out of her through happy tears. Her mother and best friends comforted her as they finalized hair and makeup choices to go with the dresses. "I'm gon' be a wife. Oh my goodness, I'm getting married." She cried harder, finally letting everything sink in.

Lauren, Jhené, and Megan looked at each other and took a breath knowing that Onika would be on ten within an hour. They never realized how much of a perfectionist their friend was up until planning had begun.

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘...

"What if I just decide not to have the wedding! Since nobody wants to fucking help me pick an accent color how about all you bitches just go home!?" Onika yelled, throwing down the planner and folding her arms.

All of her bridesmaids looked at her like she was insane. Mainly because majority agreed on Gold. "Nicki, I'ma just forget you yelled at me and tell you to calm the fuck down." Lauren pursed her lips rolled her eyes. "We are helping you. Gold is literally perfect. Chill."

"Fine. Now on to dresses." Onika smiled.

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝...

They eventually concluded that their bestie was a bit bipolar. Nevertheless, they knew that little miss bridezilla was just overwhelmed by how much she had to get through before the time had finally come.

Onika began to hyperventilate. "What if we end up like that one couple I read about. They got married and one of them became an abusive whore, she got sent to jail for nearly killing her wife who ended up pregnant and-"

"Nic, what did we tell you about reading Wattpad stories? It isn't good for your brain. Your psyching yourself out." Jhené shook her. "Breathe Nika, breathe. Neither of you will turn out like that. You two are literally the glue of our friend group and you're literally perfect for each other. Stop saying these things to yourself and lets get you ready for your happily ever after." Lauren pulled the girl onto her feet, wiped her face and went to get their dresses.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hotel, Beyoncé paced the room. "Yo, what's wrong with her?" Kanye asked Sean. He shrugged. Robyn rolled her eyes. "She's freaking out because Nicki didn't respond to her good morning text."

"No, no. She did respond. What she didn't do was send any hearts or emojis like she usually does. What if she's falling out of love. What if this'll be like The Runaway Bride-"

"If down bad was a person it'd be yo ass." Robyn laughed. "Maybe she just getting dressed. Women take a long to get themselves together, plus she's probably distracted."

"Aren't you a woman yourself?" Kanye asked.

"Duh nigga."

"Then what are you doing here if women take such a long time."

She glared at him. "I woke y'all asses up, why do you think I'm already dressed and ready to go while you monkey lookin' muh'fuckas sitting around in y'all boxers? I woke up early stupid." She kissed her teeth and got up. "Anyway... calm down. I'm sure she's just getting ready and is probably giving them hell over there."