Reader X Razor (Bonus Chapter)

Thank you for reading so far❤️ I got stuck writing Zhongli x Venti and @EverFr0st got this amazing idea

@shiyoruu is my amazing furry and I love them😍

Thank you, onto the story:

Y/n was down hunting behind the trees of Wolvendom, as their stomach kept growling and interfering, when they were about to catch something.

They could smell something near. A rough smell for the nose, making their teeth watery of hunger. They quietly followed it behind a bush, seeing a grey tail stick out. A rabbit!

With all their weight, they threw their body over it, but instead felt the hard ground under their hands. Their head also hit a sticky fluid, making their whole face wet.

They got back up on their feet, furiously and looked around. A person with long grey hair and a hoodie was laying on all four growling at them.

"What?" Y/n asked, equally annoyed and amused by this weird being. By the voice, a boy.

Y/n themself, had a tiny tail, they could easily hide in their pants, and two big, fluffy ears, they were quite ashamed of themself. Yet this boy acted more animalistic than them.

"Person attack.. Scary.." The voice was a bit hoarse. Y/n sighed. "Alright. Who are you, and why are you acting like this?"

Before they knew it, the boy stood few inches from Y/n's face. He sniffed at them, and smeared the wet stuff on their face away with his finger. Then licked away the purple stuff from his finger."Purple fruit, good!" he licked his mouth and smiled, satisfied.

Y/n felt weird. Their breathing had become faster, and it felt as if they were about to explode from anger and embarrassment. "You-"

They quickly turned around, trying to clean their face with their sleeves, which became purple too.
"What about now-" Y/n asked, but the boy wasn't behind them anymore. Y/n could see him running around like a dog further away. On all four. And he was fast.

Without noticing it, Y/n growled and started sprinting off after him. They weren't gonna just let it go.

The boy had a crazy amount of stamina, and it felt like forever though the trees and cliffs, before he finally slowed down.
Y/n gasped for air.

When they looked up, there were pairs of yellow eyes looking at them, suspicious behind their grey fur. And in between them, stood the boy with curious big eyes.

Y/n took a step back in shock. Wolves.."Wh-What are you doing.. They're dangerous, get away from them!" They shouted at the boy.

"Not, not dangerous.." The boy shook his head.

Y/n felt sweat dripping down their legs. "Where are your parents?...You should go home now.." their voices was shaky.

The boy looked confused. "Parents?"

How old was he even?
"Yes, you know, the people who should take care of you?.."

He blinked and looked at the wolves. "This is family" he said. He said some weird sounds, that seemed to make the wolves calm down.

The boy gave them some purple berries and they went head in on them, barely chewing before swallowing them. Y/n chuckled seeing their snouts filled with the purple stuff. Who would've thought predators would like these berries so much?

Razors face lit up seeing Y/n smiling. He offered them berries, but they didn't like the thought of seeming too weak to find their own food. Yet their stomach had started aching, as if there had grown a hole there. Y/n sighed, and hesitantly took a bite in one. The explosion of sweetness melting in their mouth made their ears wriggle, and they immediately swallowed the rest in one. It was as if it was just them and this paradise of fruits.

Y/n didn't even notice the expression of awe on the boys face, as their head dived straight down for the berries in his hand. They swallowed it all aggressively, only using their head. They were getting in touch with the more animalistic parts. They sucked the purple stuff off his fingers, realising that they loved the rough smell of sweaty odor, the boy was carrying around him.

They looked up, still on their knees as heat rose to their cheeks. "..What..what is your name by the way?" Y/n asked, suddenly embarrassed, realising what they had done.

The boy placed his hand over his heart and smiled. "I'm Razor" he made a hand gesture towards Y/n. "You?"

Y/n's whole body was tickling and hot. They took his hand and got up. "Y/n."

Y/n eagerly grabbed his shoulders, shoving him closer, attacking his mouth with their tongue. The kiss was wild and passionate. They bit Razor in the lip, desperately wanting more.

They could feel his hands running down their body, and a bulk in his pants rubbing against Y/n.

Then his hands found their way around Y/n's butt, further out to their most sensitive body part. A tickling feeling exploded inside of Y/n, and a scream was heard all over Mondstadt.

"NO NOT MY TAIL-"