Chapter three: a mission

Sanemi woke up and sat up well she tried but she couldn't, so she looks down and notice arms and hands around her waist. Sanemi followed the arms up and turned red to see that it was uzui "um....uzui can you let go of me" silently asked the wind pillar. Uzui woke up and notice turning red and let sanemi go "sorry" quietly mumbled uzui. 

Sanemi nodded and looked around the other pillars aren't around "ara~ara that was adorable" spoke shinobu and sanemi looked at her "you saw that" states sanemi and "we all did" commented obanai. Uzui sighed amaya attack sanemi uzui notice and grabbed amaya throwing her.

Sanemi sighed 'its not like anyone would love me' thought sanemi. Uzui looked at sanemi and couldn't take anymore of it. Uzui looked at sanemi again and smiled "sanemi can you look at me" asked uzui. Sanemi looked at uzui "what is it" asked sanemi. Uzui moved and grabbed sanemi chin and moving her head up a bit and kissed her. 

Sanemi went wide-eyed then closed her eyes and kissed back blushing. They broke off for air "sanemi I love you" stated uzui and sanemi looked at sanemi "I love you too uzui" spoke sanemi "will you be mine" asked uzui "yes" spoke sanemi. Sanemi kissed uzui and uzui kissed back mitsuri started to fangirl over them. They broke apart. 

"Caw caw wind and sound hashira in uniform and head to the base" informed sorai sanemi looked at him. Sanemi and uzui left to there estate and they changed to uniform and uzui and sanemi appeared at the boss estate. Sanemi looked at the boss and uzui looked at them and the boss spoke "you two are to head to pearl side town to girls have been reported to disappeared" spoke oyokata-sama. 

Uzui and sanemi nodded and stood and headed out towards the town by the direction of nijimaru uzui's flashy crow. They traveled for four days straight and made it to the town and they checked into a hotal and the resptioness gave them the keys and they went to there shared room and it was morning uzui walks over to the bed and plop down and fell asleep. Sanemi notice and smiled and asked around town about the dissapearances she came back and plopped down next to uzui and fell asleep. 

Uzui woke up and notice it was still daytime and notice sanemi as well 'she is adorable when she sleeps' thought uzui and he just smiled and wrapped his arms around her and gently pulled her closer to him cuddling her. Sanemi woke up and turned and put her face in uzui's chest and fell asleep.