His lips worked on her shoulder blade pulling her bra strap down while she continue to shower kisses on his neck. And the bra slide down from her body leaving her half naked.

A moan escaped from both of them when their bare body rubbed against eachother. She slowly pulled back and kissed his jaw and down to his throat. He groaned when she sucked his chest mole slowly and placed many kisses on his upper body.

He pulled back and looked her with a teasing smile making her cheeks red.

Ak : I think someone is so desperate..

Sk : Ashwineyyy...

She hide her face in his chest earning a chuckle from him.

Ak : En di, na oruthan unna intha nelamela paathu control pannitu irukke.. enna pathi konjam kavala irukka di unakku..

His hands sensually moved on her bare back and thats when sivaangi remembered that she is half naked. He pulled back and slowly made her lay on the bed looking her eyes deeply.

Ak : Can't wait to taste you..

She felt goosebumps and her breathe hitched by his deep voice. He became hard seeing her bossoms raising up and down, and she looked super sexy to his eyes. He nuzzled into her neck peppering wet kisses there and she moaned clutching his hair.

His lips reached her cleavage and she bite her lips in pleasure. She frowned when he moved back sudden. Ashwin smirked at her taking the bowl of remaining icecream while she got confused.

Sk : Dei.. ipdi nadula vittitu, nee paatukku icecream saapda poriya...

Ak : Just wait and watch wifeyy...

He took a spoon of melted icecream and poured on her cleavage making her shiver in cold. She let out a loud gasp when he poured the icecream on her both the nipples and slightly squirmed clutching the duvet.

Ak : Neliyaadha di..

He leaned and licked the icecream from her cleavage. She moaned stroking his hair while je was busy enjoying the new taste. His lips captured her chocolate covered bud sucking it hard.

She was moaning his name continuosly massaging his scalp and he hardly turned on by her moans. His tounge encircled her areola making her crazy in pleasure and then moved to the other nipple repeating the same. She was wet by the pleasure given by him.

He moved down to her navel and pour the icecream before sucking it. He wet her bossoms and navel with his saliva and pulled back to see her flushed face. His hands worked on her leggins and panty peeling it off from her body.

Sivaangi cried in pleasure when he sucked all her juices. His tongue rolled on her clit making her to moan his name seductively. After worshiping her pussy, he again moved to her face and saw her yearning eyes.

He kissed on her lips fondling her right bossom and her hand held his nape responding the kiss. He pinched her nipples and she moaned in the kiss. She pressed herself to him and he deepen the kiss with much love. After a while they pulled back joining their forehead.

Sk : Why did you stop??

Ak : You will be tired, athum intha time la.. *caressing her abdomen*

Sk : Oh... caring man ah.. *she teased*

He fake glared her but she just giggled..

Sk : Dei.. unna enakku theriyaadha.. ketta paiyya..

Ak : unakku ok na sollu.. aprom naalaikku madam bed la irunthu ezhunthirika maata paathuko.

She gasped.

Sk : Poda.. ketta paiyya..

He chuckled and pecked her lips. He took her in bridal style and moved to washroom to clean themselves. They settled on the bed after getting freshened up.

Ashwin laid on the bed and widen his arms for her to join but she stared him pouting..

Ak : Vaadi..

He squinted her eyes in confuse when she moved under the duvet. Sivaangi threw her top aside making him gasp.

Sk : En apdi paakure.. neeyum kalattu..

Ak : Aye.. appo nee tired aaga ready ah?

Sk : Chii.. athukku illa.. I want to sleep like this..

He nodded and removed his shirt and took her in his embrace. She snuggled more into his chest and kissed his mole while he kissed her hairline hugging her close.

How is it??

Next chap after usual votes.

Tankygirly👀