"Who are they?"

"They're a hologram band. They call themselves Julie and the Phantoms."

Reggie smirked as he said, "Tell your friends."

"Where are they located?" the man asked.

"Our very own City of Angels," Tasha replied with a smile.

"Book 'em!" The ghosts jumped in excitement.

"Sure, I just don't know how to-" She looked around as she picked up her notebook to see their number and looked around in confusion.

"Your handwriting is better than mine!" Luke commented as he pouted angrily.

"Definitely. Yeah," Alex said with a smile.

"Mine's the best!" Ruth said with a smile.

Luke glanced at her and smiled. "You do have nice handwriting, Ruthie."

---

Carlos was sitting in a rocking chair on his iPad as he said, "I'm telling you, tía, it was a win-win. The ghost is gone, and me and Dad got a killer French dip sandwich." He held up the recipe card.

"But how do you know the ghost is really gone?" Victoria asked.

Carlos leaned his head back. "I don't wanna get emotional, but I felt something when I took that last bite. Like his tortured spirit was set free."

"You sure it wasn't one of your little tummy toots?"

Carlos lifted his had slightly. "I don't tummy toot! I'm a ghost hunter now. I'm starting a channel called "Carlos the Ghost Toaster.""

"I like it." Carlos set down the recipe card. "Mijo, the ghost." Carlos noticed the album cover and a picture of Ruth and the band and picked them up. "Did you check the closet upstairs?"

Carlos sat up. "Hold on a second, tía." He looked at the album cover and picture, seeing Alex, Bobby, Luke and Reggie, and Ruth and the band. "I knew it. Ghosts. Tía, I gotta go."

"Carlos..." She was cut off as Carlos ended the call.

---

A door closed as Carrie sat in the kitchen while watching something on her laptop.

Trevor sighed.

Julie sang, 🎶...tripping on the now.🎶

Trevor groaned and pulled off his sunglasses.

🎶What is lost can be found...🎶

"Hey, baby," Trevor greeted.

"Hey," Carrie replied with a small wave.

Trevor exhaled sharply and climbed a step.

🎶And like a rubber ball...🎶

"What is that?" Trevor asked.

🎶We come bouncing back...🎶

"Sounds good." He walked towards his daughter to get a closer look at the video playing.

"Please don't say that," Carrie replied.

🎶...inside of us...🎶

Trevor chuckled and pointed at the screen. "Is that -- Is that Julie?"

"Yeah. She has a band with those guys. Of course she needed a gimmick. They're holograms. And somehow, because the world hates me, they're playing the Orpheum tonight."

🎶...crazy, our best is yet unknown🎶

Trevor's eyes widened as he watched his deceased bandmates, his daughter's old friend, and the girl who'd written some songs for his old band's perform.