4. 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍'𝒔 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕!

_________________________________________

!! CW !!

-- sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ --
-- ʀᴀᴘᴇ --

_________________________________________

Back at the dorms, Niki was inside waiting for me. I had promised her that I would go out for a girl's night with her, like me, she didn't have many friends at this place. It was the least I could do for her. And, we both need to get out, she is having a hard time and the first few days are always stressful so I thought it would be nice to get away from everything. I walked in the door only to hear, "Ugh! I've been waiting! Here," she threw me this small red dress.

"I got that for you, and a pink one for me," she continued. The dress looked sexy as hell, I couldn't wait to see what it would look like on me. "Oh my god! Thanks so much, Niki! I guess we'll just get changed in our separate rooms now?" I suggested. Niki nodded and she headed off to her room as I had a good look at this dress, I think she knew my favourite colour because of the huge talk we had last night. "HEY!" Niki yelled from the other room, "YEAH?" I responded. "YOU READY YET?? IF UR NOT, THEN HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

I smiled, then rushed into this dress. I have to say I am impressed, I wonder how much it was. I was checking myself out when Niki burst into the room for, the second time that day, "Hey, I need-" she paused, staring at me.

 I was checking myself out when Niki burst into the room for, the second time that day, "Hey, I need-" she paused, staring at me

"DAMN! I just gotta say in the most platonic way, you look hot, I mean smashable hot!" She continued. I chuckled a little until I finished her sentence 5 seconds earlier, "So what'd you need?" Niki snapped back into reality, "Oh! Right, I was just wanting to borrow some makeup," she asked.

"Oh sure, just in that little purple bag over there," I pointed towards the bedside table and sat down on the sofa because I already had my makeup on. I was waiting for her for a good 15 minutes after I heard rambling in the bathroom. I walked to the door and knocked on the door, "Niki? You good?" I asked, slightly stepping away from the door. I didn't hear an answer, so I walked over to the table to grab my phone to text her, she burst out the door, again. This time she didn't yell, "You got your stuff?" She asked.

I chuckled a little bit, "Heh, yeah. You?" I asked back. Niki looked at me like I was an idiot, "Girl. Obviously! Let's go!" she exclaimed. "Heh Okay!" I panted as I ran out with her. She tried to tug on my arm as I stopped her, "What the fuck?? Why are stopping?" She asked. I motioned to the door because I was locking the door. She tried to hurry me, "Okay! Okay! I'm ready!" I said as I put my keys in my bag. "BUT I CAN'T RUN IN HEEEEEEELS~" I yelled as she pulled me down the hall.

When I turned down the hall, I noticed Mark just standing there, did he want to talk to me? No, it can't be. I gave him my number so he can just text there, and, I need to forget about everything else and just enjoy myself! Our running came to a stop when the elevator was in our path. We both giggled and got into it, we chatted on the way down and got out. Luckily, the campus isn't far from the club; we only have to walk.