"Why?" Kanat despised Ekim's insistence on him becoming a decent husband. She seemed to be battling for their marriage to work.

"Because I have the feeling I'm cheating on you."

Ekim bit her lower lip. She occasionally forgot that she was the second woman, not the first. Kanat was having an affair with her and not with Güneş.

"Ekim, I love you."

She gave him a kind smile. Her hand remained on his curly hair.

"I love you, Kanat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanat wanted to get Ekim up early in the morning so they could have breakfast together. He had it delivered to their room, so when Ekim opened her eyes, there was a dish of food on her bed.

"Good morning, beautiful." He greeted  her softly before kissing her.

"How thoughtful of you." Ekim cheerfully sat up and awaited Kanat's arrival for breakfast.

"Put your mouth open." She demanded, extending the fork towards Kanat with her other hand below it.

"Don't be stupid, Ekim."

Ekim, on the other hand, simply disregarded him and continued to move the fork in his direction.

"Say, ahh."

Kanat rolled his eyes as he prepared to eat off her fork. In addition, the young man began to grin. He may appear rough, but he enjoyed eating from her hands, and Ekim was well aware of this.

"Delicious." He said something that made Ekim giggle. "You act though and yet, you eat it joyfully."

Kanat opened his mouth, expecting more fork of food, which Ekim provided.

"Everything, even poison, tastes great from your hands."

The comment caused the woman to flush and turn her face away from his stare.

"I have a gift for you."

Ekim scowled. She despised receiving gifts from Kanat since they were usually pricey and made her feel uncomfortable. She remembered him giving her a black diamond necklace as a present. It was their second high school anniversary. She refused to accept the present since she was uncomfortable with it. Kanat didn't give up and returned the gift a few years later. She accepted it since she didn't want to offend him.

"Tomorrow is our last day together."

"Already?" Ekim was astounded at the marathon time did. When she was with Kanat, time seemed to fly by like a wind.

"When am I going to see you again?" She inquired of him. Her previous hunger vanished in an instant.

"I'll be gone for two weeks on business next month."

"Where?"

"Tirana." Ekim placed a hand on his cheek. "In that case, I'll be waiting for you."

"Here."

She took the modest wrapped up gift he had given her and unwrapped it. It was a lovely bracelet. There were actually two of them.

"It's like the wristbands we used to wear in high school." Kanat agreed, grabbed her hand, and wrapped the band around her wrist.

"I'll take the second one." Ekim wrapped his wrist with the bracelet.

"From now on, the universe will always bring us together."

Ekim burst out laughing and kissed him on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their final day together was today. Kanat spent the entire day with Ekim because he needed to smell her sweet scent one final time before parting from it.

"Kanat, we've got to go to the airport. We'll be late for our flight to Istanbul."

She was right, and yet he refused to return to his house. Because it was not his home.

People were right. Home is where the person you love is.

Furthermore, he still desired to be with her because four days was such a short length of time. If he could, he would just go away with Ekim and live peacefully, but he knew that wasn't possible.

"Are you coming, love?"

Ekim inquired, when she stepped out of the car with her bag. "I'm on my way, love."

He paid the taxi driver and exited the vehicle. Ekim took her hand in his and led them to the airport. Despite the fact that they both resided in Istanbul, they had never spoken in public. The reason was the possibility of being easily catched.

"Goodbye, my dear." Ekim stated before kissing him for a last time and exiting the plane. They are now playing as total strangers who do not know each other.

I'll buy you a plane ticket to Tirana so that we can sit together. I'll wait for you in the airport.

He typed the message on his phone before sending it. She turned to face him and grinned. She then got out her phone and texted.

"I'll be there."

Kanat grinned as he saw the love of his life walk through the doors.

Hey everybody, I am still working 
on your requests. 

I just need a bit more time to 
complete them. 

I hope this kind of one-shot suits 
you, and if not, I'll work harder to make it more suitable for you ;)