It has been so long since I've seen and felt someone helping me doing chores and it surely brings back deja vu

I got a little bit too used of doing alone the whole chores and I don't felt like seeking help to somebody. So, when the Momotaro offered his help, I'm a bit hesitant if I should take it, I'm glad that he persisted though because the chores was done quickly than usual.

"Thank you for helping again Mikado. I appreciate the help, I never thought that the chores will be done this quickly."

Thanking him, he shook his head and just grin at me. Waving his hand as he spoke.

"It's fine, that was fun to be honest."

Staring at him silently, I hummed and observe his feature up and down. Greatly remembering the details from back then, the thing that had changed is his height and body but there's still the same soft blond locks he has and his golden eyes that can pierce through your soul like a bullet and could sway you at the same time, his beauty mark under his lip that's located on the right─ this man infront of me right now is deadly but attractive, and I won't be denying that he is attractive, and felt that way.

"Ah. Please make yourself at home, what would you like to eat?" You seem starving...

Asking him with a nervous smile, he thought about it for a second before shrugging making me slap mentally at myself. Sighing before letting out a chuckle, I went to the kitchen counter before grabbing some ingredients.

I was about to start it, however, it seems that the Momotaro saw me grab a knife and perked up at it, I silently flinched, is he really that attracted to knife? No, what if he knew that I'm an Oni and this is his chance? That's not impossible...

Though, hearing the sharp blade, Mikado quickly went near me and tap the kitchen counter. Gaining my attention, I was greeted by his kind smile and I felt my breath halted for a bit before going back as usual.

"Let me help you with that [Your Name]!"

Does this man really helps everyone? It doesn't bother him at all? That's kinda generous of him, imagine him being this helpful to his mom... Who would have known.

"Uh, yeah. I'm good, just boil some water please, I'm going to cut the vegetables." I instructed as he nod like a dog, obediently following my orders, it isn't really that hard to know where the utensils and everything was being put at, I mean, it's completely organized and you could see it here of how simple my house is.

Starting to cut the vegetables, I slowly started it before smiling to myself. Watching how the sharp blade glide through the veggies but then I think I spaced out after that, the troubles entering my mind out of the blue in a complete worst moment is the shittiest moment I had in my whole entire life.