I

The summer flew by for the twins. They now stayed at the Riddle Manor with their mum, Eden, but would occationally go and visit the Leaky Cauldren. The siblings stayed in touch with their friends, Draco, Lilith, and Hermione. The day started out perfect, in the twins' eyes; Grey and wet. Then the letter came. "Mum, we got a letter!" Harry said, running to Eden's study. He set the letter down on the desk and Eden looked it over. "No charms, no hidden spells. You can open it." She said.

Harry opened the letter as Archer walked into the room. "It's our school supply list." Harry said, giving a paper to Archer.

-The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk
-Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockheart
-Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockheart
-Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockheart
-Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockheart
-Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockheart
-Wonderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockheart
-Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockheart

"Who the hell is Gilderoy Lockheart and why do we need so many books by him?" Archer asked, furrowing her brow. "Looks like he's our new Defence against the Dark Arts teacher. . ." Harry said, passing a paper to Eden. "Looks like it. . . Why the old fool would hire a fraud is beyond me." Eden said, looking over the paper. "We should get our books, since school starts in two weeks." Archer said, folding the paper and putting it in her pocket. Over the summer, Eden had taken the twins clothes shopping, much to their delight.

"You're right. Come one, I'll take you." Eden said, standing up. The twins held onto her arms, and they apperated to Diagon Ally. Archer grabbed Harry as the three walked towards Madam Malkin's to get new robes when they bumped into someone. "Sorry," Archer said, then she recognized the bushy mane. "Wait, 'Mione?" She said. Hermione turned around and smiled brightly. "Archer, Harry!" She said, pulling the two in a hug. "It's been forever!" She said. Harry spotted two heads of white hair and pointed them out. The three friends walked over and saw Lilith and Draco arguing over something.

"Do you two ever stop fighting?" Harry asked, smiling. The two look over and Lilith rushed forward, tackling Archer in a hug. "Hey, Hades." Draco said, pulling Harry into a gentle hug. "Hi, Dragon!" Harry said, returning the hug. Eden walked up to the group and cleared her throat. "If you all are done, we should get your robes, wee ones." She said, gaining the attention of the children. "Hi, Eden!" Lilith said. "Hello, Lilith." Eden smiled. The five walked into Madam Malkin's, talking about this upcoming year. They all got their robes and walked out.

"Let's go get our books." Draco said, the others agreeing. When they got to Flourish and Blotts, they were all shocked at how crowed the place was. "Damn, that's a lot of people." Lilith said, the others agreeing. Once the crown started to dwindle and leave, the five friends walked in. "Who's the peacock?" Harry asked, pointing to a brightly dressed man. "Gilderoy Lockheart." Someone says. The small group look around until Archer hisses quietly under her breath. They turn to see what she was hissing at when they saw Ron.

"Calm down, wee one." Eden said, putting her hand on Archer's shoulder. Archer took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she saw a little red-headed girl next to the weasle. "Judging by the red hair, I think that we have ourselves a little weaslette." Archer said, smirking. Ron's face got red and he walked up to Archer. "Don't talk about my siser like that." He spat. Archer cocked her head slightly, smirking. "I have no clue what you're talking about, weasle." She said, and Lilith burst out laughing. "Leave them alone, Ron." The girl said, rolling her eyes. Ron walked away, face still red.

The girl walked up, sighing. "Sorry 'bout him." She said. She held out her hand. "I'm Ginny." The girl said. Archer took her hand. "Archer, Archer Riddle. This is my brother." She said, nodding to Harry. "I'm Harry, Harry Riddle." He said, smiling. Ginny smiled back warmly. "So, weaslette, what House are you wanting to get in?" Lilith asked. "Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I hate Gryffindor. They're just a bunch of pricks, like my brother." Ginny said, grimacing. Draco nodded, agreeing. "Although, Hufflepuff wouldn't be too bad, but I'm not Hufflepuff material." Ginny continued.

"Well, if you get Ravenclaw, just find me at the table." Hermione piped up. "Will do." Ginny said, smiling. The six kids continued to talk until a blonde man walked in. "Hello, father." Draco said. "Draco." The man replied. Eden walked up with a few bags, then she and the man saw each other. "My Lady," He said, bowing down. "Lucius, long time, no see!" Eden replied, smiling. Lucius stood up straight. "Of course, my Lady." He said. "Oh, I had a small gift for you, Draco. Don't. Loose. It." He said, shoving an old diary into Draco's hands.

"I'm sorry to make this short, but I must leave, my Lady." Lucius said, bowing again. "Of course, Lucius." Eden said. Lucius walked out, leaving a very confused Draco. He looked at the diary, curious. "What is it?" Lilith asked. "A diary. . ." Draco said, trailing off. "Whatever it is, it's the same thing as my ring and Harry's necklace." Archer said, looking at the diary.