Just A Little Tease :)

• Dedicated to Uniique Buttah Keke

CHapter 2- Just A Little Tease

8 Years Later*  "Crystal ! WAKE UP !" My mom screamed from the kitchen. Its a wonder I can hear her in this big house. I pull my cover of of me and try to get up but there is something blocking my way. "Ari!" I Said trying to wake him up "You were supposed to get up a long time ago, Won't your Parents realize that your not in your bed?" "No Cbear" He said groggily "They spent the night with my aunt." "Well Ari I have to get dressed and get ready for school so are you driving me and Andy to school?" "Sure Thing Cbear"   He got up and I have to hand it to him even early in the morning he looks like a god! I mean yea he is my brothers bestfriend who has slepped with me everynight since i was 8 but come on you are a fool not to notice him. Ari is about 5'8 with Black Hair, a nice stucture cheek bones and light pink lips. He also has a nice toned body that will make any girl swoon.... That is EXCEPT FOR ME ! Everyone girl in school loves him and we cant stand eachother. I mean every second were arguing for no reason. I know your wondering why he sleeps with me then but its just everytime I go to sleep i always think my Step-dad is going to hurt me and my family down when he comes out of jail. Ari was just their when i needed a shoulder cry on. i wonder what it would be like to have The night time ari with the Day time ari.... hmmm i wonder---   "CRYSTAL IF YOU DONT GET DOWN HERE NOW YOU WILL BE WALKING TO SCHOOL !"   "Okay mother!!!.. Bye Ari" I smiled at him and gave him a hug   "Later Cbear" And Like that he was out the window across the yard to his house.   ~40 Mins Later~   I walked into my room  with nothing but my towel on and walk towards my walk in closet to find something to wear. Its a little windy so i decide on my skinny jeans, my converses and a white cardigan. i go to look in the mirror and decide i look okay. I mean im 5'5 with curly brown hear , and curves in  all the right places. i have hazel eys and a light skin color. Others say im pretty but i just think im average. I mean yea ive been on a few dates and had a few boyfriends but i still think im average.   I make it down stairs just as Ari walks in the kitchen him and Andy talking about thier latest fling of the week. Uqqh ! it makes me sick. Oh wait i didnt mention that the biggest players in my school are always in my house. Yup thats right its my brother and his bestfriends including YUP ! you guessed it the one and only jerk Ari.   I sat down at the table and decided to ignore them as much as i can just watching my little sisters while they get ready. My sisters and I take after my mother and andy my father. The  twins have the same hazel eyes , But Angie's Hair is More Darker Than Angels. Other than that they lok exactly alike. I   I was nibbling on my pop tart when some rude person decided to snatch it rite out of my hands. i turned and looked up to see Jerkface Ari Smirking down at me. UQQH ! Hee is just so annoying. I tries to reach up and get it but ofcourse I missed. ! i tried to look for my brother Andy for help  but he was just cought up with the twins.   I decided to do alittle teasing since no one was looking  i turned myself aroung so my backside was rubbing against his front. I looked up at Ari and he looked suprised but quickly covered it up before i could be sure.   "You don't want to do that Cbear!" He Screamed/Whispered   I looked around and saw that no one was looking so I backed him into the living room Now with my front against him.     "Give me my pop tart" I said trying to show him i meant business and was not meant to be played with.   "No"   "Now!"   "No"   "Fine have it your way..." I said with a smirk of my own forming I turned around again moving slowly making a little moan escape his lip, tring not to laugh at how much he was probably loving this.  I started to slightly bend over  and i saw him close his eyes. I took this as my chance and aimed for the poptart. I grabbed it swiftly and got up and turned around back to Ari, but leaving enough room to know that i was done playing.   "Don't play a game you know you can win Aron" He cringed at the fact i used his whole name but i continued " I mean  you really, really REALLY dont wanna mess with me"   He looked from the poptart to me then back to the poptart and i could not help but laugh.  But then he started to speak   "Cbear I C--"   "CRYSTAL ARON WHERE ARE YOU GUYS IM GETTING IN THE CAR WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!" Said Andy from the kitchen   "Hmmmm ..... SHOTGUN! " I called turned picked up my bag,phone, and my ipod. I left Ari standing there, I mean i don't get whats his problem is, i mean we play like that all the time it not like we really mean it . But for some reason i am so happy that my brother interupted us.. i mean he looked so pained as he spoke like what he said was either gunna hurt him or mee. hmm Watever i guess.   i hopped in the front seat waiting for these to Aids magnets to arrive. I mean really why i don't take my own car is beyond me. It will be way so much easier. As if on cue Dumb and Dumber(You decide who is who) . Ari Looked like he was thinking really hard about something. I mean really am i that apaulling ? I mean i thought it was just funning around. I sunk low in the seat and braced my self for the convo waiting to start. Its a everyday thing while we are in the care talk about there sex partners for the weekend and i put my musinc in.     THIS WAS GOING TO BE A LONG DAY ! **************************************************************************** Any ideas? Well this is my first story and i just wanted to see what yaa Thiink :)   Please comment and vote loves :)     Live Laugh Love Life.   -Danasia :)