"Looking for this?" I turned my attention to the door and saw Jacob with Aurora.

I squinted my eyes at him and got up, I walked up to him and tried snatching it, with no success. His tallness beat my averageness. He held it up and moved his hand backward. I jumped and jumped, but still no luck. I pulled him close and breathed down on his neck, kissing his neck then his jawline.

~Jacob's POV~

She left, so I looked through her stuff, no biggie. I saw this soft thing popping out so I grabbed it, a stuffed animal. I brought it back to my room. I heard noises later on and went into her room. She probably found out it was missing so I messed around with her. It was funny until she started kissing my neck and jaw. My whole body shivered and electricity flowed throughout my body. Her touch was like electricity. She was so close to my lips until she grabbed the animal and flicked my forehead, pushing me out the door.

"Don't mess with my stuff!" She locked the door and left me on the floor. I got up and kicked the door. I don't like her, anyways!

~Isabel's POV~

Who the hell does he think he is coming in and touching my stuff?! I took Aurora, examined her, and spanked her clean. God knows where his hands have been! I set her on the pillow to the right and fell into a long deep sleep.

~~~

"Your Higness?"

"Huh, what?" I said, as I yawned.

"It's time to wake up."

"HOL HOL HOL HOL, HOLD UP! Is that THING awake?"

"Thing?"

"You know, that thing." I said, as I pointed next door.

"Sire? No."

"So then, why do I have to be up?!"

"Queens orders."

I squinted my eyes at the butler. "Ugh, alright fine!"

I waited until he was gone and finally stretched. I shot up out of bed and went to the bathroom, I need to get ready for the day. Once I finished my shower and brushed my teeth, I put on a red dress along with strapped red heels. This dress was also strapped, but it was tight around my body. There was a heart shaped opening at the back, revealing my skin. I did my make up and straightened my hair, finishing with a spritz of perfume. I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me and went to eat breakfast. I grabbed a muffin and had some coffee. Once I finished, I met the Queen in this big office that was very vintage.

"Hello." She greeted me with a smile.

"Good Morning, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes." She smiled and gestured towards the seat as she sat.

"What is it?"

"Well, don't mind Jacob. He will get around."

"Oh, it's fine really." I put on a fake smile, hoping she'd buy it.

"Great, I want you guys to spend some time together today."

"Oh.."

"It's going to be fine!"

I smiled and left. I knocked on his door, he opened it in only boxers! I covered my eyes and said, "We need to talk." He opened the door and let me in. I removed my hands and opened my eyes. I dusted off the bed and sat, sitting with my leg over the next. "You'd better put some clothes on!"

He sighed stumbling about in his closet, then sat next to me, but I moved away. "What?" He asked.

"No shirt, no good. Anyways, your mom wants us to go out today so we will but..-"