He took in a deep breath and said, "You know how busy we all are! We can't have you running off like that." He told the maids to walk me out. One held an umbrella out for me and the other walked just behind us. As I approached the limo I see that my bags are already packed! I was pissed, that's for sure! I stepped into the limo and turned my head and raised my finger, wanting to protest, but I ended up getting the door slammed in my face. "Rude." I rested my arms on the windowsill and laid my head down. The breeze felt like a million soft kisses, I smiled to myself, until I felt the vehicle come to an abrupt stop. My eyes shot open as I saw this wonderful Castle. There were maids and practically the whole staff outside waiting for my arrival. Philip opened my door and a butler help me out. I bowed my head and smiled. He returned a small smile and walked me into the entrace of the Castle. I heard voices as I entered, my eyes shot to two men and women. My parents and probably the King & Queen of this Castle. I held my hands together and laid them right above my belly button. I kept my posture and saw warm welcoming eyes. I gave a small smile and walked into the living area and bowed before everyone.

"Darling, please have a seat!", the Queen said. I took her in on her offer and waited to hear about my new life. "I am queen Elizabeth, and this here is my amazing husband, King Rupert."

I smiled, "Hello, my name is Isabel."

They both smiled graciously at me and said, "She is very pretty, Veronica."

You can see the proudness in my parents faces, "After all, she is a Princess." They all laughed as I sat there blushing. I could feel the heat rise to my face. Time passed and they kept rambling on and on about Royalty. Soon they got to the topic of the next King, this caught my attention.

"Well he should be around here..JACOB!" My heart jumped, Lord, she yelled out of nowhere.

I waited with the rest of them, my eyes moving back and forth from the stairs to my future in laws. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, the Queen looked at me and gave a small smile and shrug, anxiety in her eyes. I closed my eyes for a mili-second until I heard footsteps. I looked up carefully and saw shoes first, slacks, suit, and a head with a shit load of hair. His face? I don't care, I don't even want to be here. I glared at this stanger, he was annoyed without a doubt. The hell man? Smack that look off of your face! His walk was arrogant, his curls bounced..like mine, but we're much more tight. His face showed no interest whatsoever, he bluntly stared at his parents.

"Please, sit." His mother said.

His eyes switched to my parents, "Look I don't want to waste your time. I am not getting married, this is not necessary." His words rushed out.

My parents looked confused and shot glances at his parents. "See, I said I didn't want t-"

"Isabel, not now!" My father boomed.

I gnashed my teeth together and balled up my fists so hard, that pain began to surface. "If you'll excuse me.." I got up and walked out of the Castle, I heard my father call after me, but I just ignored it. I walked into the woods and yelled loud and long. I stopped, turned back, and entered the Castle. I took my seat, and looked over at that guy. What's his name..Joe? No that's not it..Jake? Nope. Jacob! Got it. Yes so, I looked over at Jacob, he smirked at me. It boiled my blood REAL bad. I wanted to throw the drink in front of me at him.

"JACOB, STOP IT RIGHT NOW AND APOLOGIZE!" He half sighed which came out more of a pissed sigh. He looked over at my parents again, "Sorry.."

My father smiled and said, 'That's all right son."

I can't believe what I just heard! I say something I get shut down, he says something and it's ok?! "Listen, you are to be nice to her and show her around. After all she is your bride." he rolled his eyes..OOOO I JUST WANT TO SLAP HIM. Ever feel this hate that won't stop? If you do so much as look at the person you want to kill them? Well that's how I am feeling now. I cursed silently under my breath but I guess he heard because he said, "What was that sweetheart? Speak up!" He snapped at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to keep calm. I am not going to marry this..this..THING!