Responsibility

"I swear... I swear I'll protect her... And I swear I'll avenge you."

"Thanks you... Please take a good care of my sister, (Y/N). I trust you."

The person said and smiled to me. They then closed their eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up from my sleep. I looked beside me and saw Ei was sleeping soundly with Yae who was in her fox form. I was half naked.

I got off of the bed and cover Ei's body with the blanket.

I looked at my clock. It was 2:30 a.m. here in London.

Me: It should be 10:30 a.m. in Japan...

I took my phone and dialed Aizawa's number while walking towards the balcony.

Aizawa: Hello.

Me: Moshi moshi.

Aizawa: Do you need anything?

Me: Nah, just wondering how are you and the students doing.

Aizawa: I'm fine, but as for the students...

Me: Hmm?

Aizawa: I didn't tell you this earlier because the person himself don't want to make you worry, but... Midoriya met with Shigaraki when his class went for shopping.

Me: Oh?

Aizawa: Shigaraki hasn't done anything to him, but we decided to change the location of the camp. And we're on our way there.

Me: Hmm... Don't you think that makes our plan more effective?

Aizawa: Yeah, I think the same. Looks like luck is on our side.

Me: Yup.

We continued to talk for the next thirty minutes until Aizawa said that they have arrived at the camp and bid farewell to me.

Aizawa: Goodbye.

Me: See ya.

We both ended the call.

I just smiled and looked at the sky.

Me: Let's see whether we manage to catch you or not, Mr. Traitor.

Three Days Later
Night
Japan
Campsite
Aizawa POV

Pixiebob: Our stomachs are full and the dishes are clean! Next up is...

Ashido: Test of courage!

She said excitedly.

Me: Before that, and though it pains me to say it, the remedial bunch are going to have a review lesson with me starting right now.