Kagaya ng plano, we will using another names starting tomorrow to cover up are real identity as the underboss of the organization, even though no one really know us here, it's better to be caution than nothing.

No one really know us being a underboss, aside kong isa kang membro ng organisation. Pero hindi kami dapat mag kampanti. Just like what uncle rick said when were still kids, walls has its own eyes and ears. Even tho no one recognised us in the outside world of the organisation, may mga mata at tinga parin naka sunod sa amin. Will its reasonable because in the first place hindi rin naman kami isang normal na membro lang nang organization, we five are the heir and heiress of the throne. Taga sunod ng mga yapak ng namumuno. Its are job to continue their legacy.

And besides sanay na kaming magpanggap na ibang tao, its part of are life. All of my life pili lang ang nakakaalam sa totoo kung pangalan.

I just stay at the tub a little more to get some relax. Saka ako nag bihis. I only wear a pair of silky pajama to have a comfortable sleep. And blow my hair to get dry before sleeping.

I get my phone to see the time, and it's already 1 a.m. Hindi ko man lang napansing napatagal pala ako sa lood ng banyo I only took a half bath, but it takes me more than an hour to finish. Maybe because of the relaxing feeling it give's me.

I put my phone at the bed side table and turn off the lamp. Now the only source of light of my room is coming from the veranda. Manipis lang ang kurtinang naka tapis rito kaya kahit patayin kopa lahat ang ilaw sa lood ng kwarto, maliwanag parin rito sa pwesto ko. As if the moon share it's light on me.

Apart of me want to reach the container of my sleeping pills to get some sleep, but also apart of me don't want to. So I close the letter. Which  the second option came on my mind.

So I look up on the ceiling. It just a plain white ceiling so pure color but easy to be stain.

While looking up on the ceiling memories of my past flash on my head.

No matter how hard I stop it, memories of the past keep of repeating itself. Like a broken video clip or a boomerang. No matter hard you trow it it's always comeback where it came from.

And it suck! As if your inside of a circle no matter how hard you move forward you always ended up in the same spot you start. No destination. No ending.

Sometimes I came up of thinking ending my own life. What if I end my life now? Does all my suffering would be gone? I'm sure father won't get hold of me anymore. I don't need to fallow all of his command.

No more suffering, pretending. And all of it no longer fear. I can all by my self. Baka sakaling tapusin ko na ang lahat ay maka takas na ako sa mapait kong kapalaran.

I don't know but my body get hold of its self and move on its own. Like it has its own brain to fallow. I unconsciously step my foot on the closet and open the door. When I'm already inside I move a few more step near the drawer and open it.

Ibat ibang klase ng kutsilyo ang bumungad sa akin. I grimace on it. Memories of my father flash on my mind levitating me. Vivid memories.

"You insolent and useless child! You should do it!"

"B.. But father I c-cant...'' I tremble as I look at my father cold and menacing eye also looking down on me.

Pak! ''useless brat!'' I felt like my whole world crumble because of the hit he give. I can feel shed of tears forming but I held it, afraid he might turned into anger again because of how weak I am.

''tied her, and don't you let her eat or drink. Just wait for my order. that's her punishment for being so weak.'' after that, someone drag me towards the basement and tied me. just like what he said.